chapter 9: To Break Fate!

Haku was feeling the greatest fear she had ever felt, Zabuza had nothing on this. She was currently being held by her collar by her mistress and she seemed angry, the red eyes were a giveaway.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE OUT OF RAMEN?"

"I'm sorry mistress, there was an incident with the instant ramen factory and there was a recall and they stated just to be safe that those who had purchased any of them recently should throw them out." Haku squeaked out

Naruko did the only logical thing that came to mind, she fainted and foamed at the mouth. All that ramen...gone!

"Naruko-sama!"

0

Naruko rolled in her sleep when she heard some voices.

"Haku-chan is she going to be okay?" said the concerned voice of Tenten.

"I'm truly not sure Tenten-san. The news was quite the blow to her metal state." Replied the voice of Haku.

Naruko opened her eyes and saw Tenten and gave a small smile, "Oh Ten-chan, I had the worst dream ever, Haku-chan told me that the instant ramen factory had a recall, what a scary dream."

Tenten started to sweat a bit, "Um...Naru-chan, it wasn't a dream."

Naruko blinked in silence and opened her mouth a bit, but closed it a few seconds later, "I think I just died a bit on the inside." She said as tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

Tenten leaned down and gave friend a hug, "There there, you still have Ichiraku's."

"Yes." Naruko muttered with a sniffle.

"So about helping me with the 'fangirl'?" Tenten asked with a grin at the little nickname she made for her opponent.

Naruko pouted, "I'm having the greatest crisis of my life and all you can think about is yourself?"

Tenten shrugged, "Hey, I got to get things moving or you'll wallow in self pity for the rest of the afternoon."

"Touché."

"So how are you going to help me?"

Naruko grinned, "Haku-chan can you get me some chakra paper?"

"Of course." Her vassal said with a bow.

Haku returned a moment later and gave 2 pieces of chakra paper to Naruko.

"This is chakra. With this we can find out our chakra element affinities, watch."

Naruko sent so chakra into the paper and it split in half, then one side dampened greatly while the other half crumbled.

"I have three affinities, Wind, Water, and Lightening. If the paper splits in half you have wind chakra, if it dampens you have water, if it burns you have fire, if it turns to dust you have earth, and if it crumbles you have lightening."

"Wow." Tenten said

"Yep, now you try. Concentrate some chakra into it." Naruko said as she handed the other chakra paper to Tenten.

The bun haired girl did as she was told and the paper turned to ash.

Naruko gave a big grin, "Congrates, fire trumps wind, and you just got the best advantage you could get on the 'fangirl'. Haku, go to the library and get some low level Katon jutsu's in there."

Haku nodded and left.

Tenten raised an eyebrow, "Why low level ones?"

Naruko rolled her eyes, "The higher level the jutsu is, the more chakra it takes to use, that means it would drain you fast since you're not a living chakra battery like me. The lower the level, the more chances you can use them as they won't drain you as fast. Since your opponent's attacks are Fuuton jutsu, all you have to do is counter them with a Katon at the right time and her Fuuton will fan the flames of your jutsu's making them stronger." Naruko said in her 'Lecture mode'.