chapter 8: What had one! Now has two!

Nimue was just enjoying the show that Naruko was giving her.

As an elemental she really didn't have much to do and Naruko was just so much fun to watch and how she was a Shinobi version of Arturia.

She then felt a presents in the forest, one that felt...Uzumaki. Was there another one?

She let out small multiple claps with her hands and giggled.

Oh she had to inform Naruko about this. Her adventure just got even more juicer.

0 With team 7 0

Naruko and Sakura had found a hollow tree to stay in. Naruko had told her clones to place Sasuke inside so she could examine the seal he got, it may help her remove Anko's...and the Uchiha's also she guessed.

Now if he would only stop screaming.

"That's it!" Naruko said as she placed a silencing seal on Sasuke's head to shut him up.

"Finally." Muttered Naruko

"So, what do we do Naruko?" asked Sakura quietly

"You take care of first aid, check yourself first and then work on Uchiha. In the mean time while you patch yourself up, I'll look over his seal."

"Got it."

Naruko spend the next ten minutes copying the seal and looking over each mechanism that it entailed.

It seemed to be a more advanced version of Anko's.

Yep, from what she was looking at, Uchiha's got an unstable slave collar. Best thing she could really do was place a Fuuja Houin (Evil sealing method) on him when they reached the tower.

She could only hope that the idiot doesn't use the seal till then.

'Hello! Naruko, can you hear me? Oh, I swear this thing never works that well anymore. I really should switch my service provider.' The voice of Nimue filled the young Uzumaki's head.

'Nimue?' Naruko asked her head

'Ah, you can hear me. Good! I have some great news for you! I sense another Uzumaki in the forest!'

That got Naruko's attention big time, she wasn't alone, a descendant from her clan lives. She must find this person.

'Where?' Naruko asked in an excited tone.

'She's on the south side of the forest. Good luck!' Nimue said as she cut the connection

"Haruno, I need to go."

"Go? Go where? We need you here!"

"I know...but if we want to finish this exam, we need an earth scroll. We have two heaven scrolls, so I'll try to find another team to either take an earth scroll or trade for one." 'True, I need to do that, but finding that Uzumaki comes first!' thought Naruko

"R-right, I'll look over Sasuke-kun and you find the scroll." Sakura said as she didn't want to leave 'her' Sasuke-kun, and Naruko could take care of herself.

"Be back as soon as I can." Naruko said as she dashed off

0 With a certain red-head 0

'Those morons! Stupid macho men and their stupid sense that everything they do is right!' A young red-head thought as she walked through the forest of death.

This girls name was Karin; she has short red-hair and matching red eyes with black glasses on. She was wearing a brown short sleeve jacket with a mesh under shirt with a black skirt and sandals. She was also wearing a Kusa headband.