chapter 6: Meeting the Hawk!

0 Jonin bar 0

Asuma, Kurenai, and Anko were drinking together at a table just shooting the breeze when a voice calls them out

"Hey guys." They turned to see Kakashi walking up to them

"Yo scarecrow, what's up!" said a buzzed Anko

Kakashi pulled a chair and surprisingly didn't have his book out.

"I...have a bit of a problem and...I need some...advice." Kakashi was having a bit of trouble asking what to do because he rarely asked for advice.

Kurenai smiled in amusement "And what pray tell is difficult for you to do that you need advice?" Asuma nodded at this too

"Well... you know I signed up for my team to be in the exams, right. Well I just told them and...Naruko kinda blew up on me." He said in quiet voice

Asuma took a puff of his cigarette "Define 'kinda'."

Kakashi retold what happened and the results varied. Asuma gave a chuckled; Kurenai shook her head in disappointment, while Anko fell out of her chair laughing while saying that's my gaki.

"So...what should I do?" asked Kakashi as him signing his team up and them not entering would be a blow to his reputation.

"Pff you dug your own grave, you figure it out. The gaki complains about your lack of teaching sometimes when we 'play'." Said Anko as she took a sip of her sake

The other looked at her wondering what 'play' meant but just shook their heads.

"Well you could always talk to her." Suggested Asuma

The girls just shook their heads you don't just talk to a girl when she is pissed off; you get on your hands and knees, swallow your pride and beg.

For the rest of the day they shot out ideas of what to do.

0 Senju compound 0

Haku was worried about her mistress as she was currently using kubikiri houcho to cut down an army of Kage Bunshin henge'd as her sensei and scarily taking pleasure in it.

Her evil cackling was adding to this belief.

Along with her being in the initial state.

It was like looking at a female Zabuza.

She sighed as she finished making some tea and went back to reading her medical journals as Naruko approached and took her top off leaving her in her ocean blue sports bra with her low B-cup and was sweating. Haku had the decency to blush and look away at her mistress. Naruko took a sip of tea to ease herself.

"Haku-chan, what should I do? Do go to the exams and pass and never see those idiots again or not go just to spit Uchiha and those retards on the council since I know for a fact they will want their precious thief to enter?" Naruko asked as she laid on her back with her feet in the air childishly.

Honestly how could someone so strong and intelligent act like this? Probably some sort of defense for herself so she can let her guard down among friends and feel safe or at least that was what Tenten had told her (Haku).

"I cannot make this choose for you Naruko-sama as it is yours but, if it was me I would go and show them what I could do and stomp the competition." Haku stated calmly

Naruko smiled and glomped Haku. This kinda of action had gotten over after the first week for Haku since their arrival in konoha. It seemed to be her mistresses' way of showing affection; she was very thankful for Tenten leaving a small manual on how to deal with Naruko. Maybe a fruit basket would be a nice gift.