chapter 7: What I wouldn't give to be Medusa now!

Naruko was currently walking next to Anko as they had an applicable conversation.

"So, did the giant man eating tigers have cubs yet?" Naruko asked curiously

Anko laughed knowing what she was doing, "Yep, they're even on the hunt for food right now. Thanks to the exam, they're going to have all the 'food' they need."

"I wonder if they'll let me pet the cubs." Naruko wondered out loud cutely.

Anko snickered, "They do like you, so maybe."

Everyone listening to the two were freaking out about where they were going.

"Well, here we are! Welcome everyone to the second stage of the Chunin Exams training ground 44, the forest of death!" Anko shouted as she pointed out the large forest behind her.

"You soon to be dead gaki's are looking at my favorite training ground."

"I love my little vacation spot." Naruko said with a smile

Anko grinned and threw a kunai at the blonde. Naruko easily tilted her head to the side and let the kunai sail pass her head but she got a small nick on her cheek. Anko appeared right behind her and slowly licked her bloodied cheek which healed a second later.

Anko gave a soft moan, "Did I ever tell you that your blood is so delicious, like addicting even?"

"No, tell me more." Naruko said in a sultry tone. She loved the little games they played.

Most of the guys felt the need for a cold, cold shower right now. (Except Sasuke...we all know why.)

She stopped her blissful snack when she felt someone behind her and drew another kunai, turning to see a strange woman with a straw hat and a serpentine long tongue that was holding a kunai.

"Here's your kunai proctor-san." The woman said in a weird sort of tone.

"Thanks, but you really shouldn't get behind me. I just might kill you by accident." Anko said

"My most sincere apologies. The site of blood tends to excite me and when you threw that kunai, you seemed to have cut my precious hair." Said the Kusagakure kunoichi as she licked her lips.

"Well, I guess we're going to have a blood bath this year." Anko said as she pulled a stack of papers and handed them out.

"Now I need you guys to sign these papers. These forms are in case you die that we, Konoha, are not at fault for your death. After signing the paper and passing it to these Chunin, and I will explain the exam."

After a few minutes, everyone had signed their death wavers and Anko started talking.

"Now the second part of the exam is a survival test. You have five days to get a set of these scrolls, 'she said as she held up two scrolls, one with the kanji of heaven and the other one that was labeled earth.' Each team starts out with one. After you complete your set you go to the tower in the middle of the forest."

"Five days! What about food?" Choji shouted

Anko just laughed, "There's plenty of plants and animals to eat in there."

"Oh and one last thing...try not to die."

0 With team 7 0

Naruto looked in her hand and saw that her team had received a heavens scroll. She made a quick storage seal under her sleeve on her arm and sealed the scroll in it.

Naruto walked to the gate where her team was supposed to enter. She looked at her teammates and saw that Sakura was in a panic and Sasuke was calm and glared at her every once in awhile.