chapter 12: Family is all you need!

Start from the beginning

Binding, shelling, shielding, covering, wrapping...wrapping!

Boundary Field!

The strongest Boundary Field she knew covered Excalibur.

Invisible Air.

Could she use it as a pseudo shelling for the Rasengan?

She would have to test it.

She stood up, getting Jiraiya's attention, and formed the first two steps to the Rasengan and stopped as she focused on Invisible Air to cover it.

She looked to see a slightly intangible ball of blue in her hand and she tossed it in the air lightly. The ball went in the air and landed lightly in her hand.

She grinned maniacally and turned to a rock in the field and threw the spiraling ball at the rock and the ball flew like a bullet and hit the rock do to the force she used.

To her pleasure, the second it impacted against the rock, the rock shattered like it was grinded into.

She turned to Jiraiya and saw him jaw agape and smiled at him.

'Wha-what in the world! How did she do that? She threw it, she threw it! Sweet Kami, she already passed Minato with just the Rasengan shape manipulation development. She took away the close range requirement of the technique.' Jiraiya thought a million miles an hour at what he just witnessed and the possibilities that the technique would have with this new long range capacity.

'That was good for a pseudo shelling, but I should try to do the real technique too. How can I surpass him if I cheat at the technique?' Naruko thought as she returned to sitting position and thinking back to the chakra aspect of the technique.

Jiraiya finally found his voice again and asked, "What was that?"

"A test." Naruko stated as she made another Rasengan with only chakra this time.

"A test?" Jiraiya asked in disbelief.

"A test." She said with a nod.

'I don't think my heart can take it if she keeps doing things like this!' Jiraiya thought as he clinched his heart in worry to see if it was still beating.

He cursed Minato once again for his genius gene.

Give us normal mortals a break!

He needed a drink, now. It was only about...eight in the morning. Yeah that was perfectly fine.

Maybe Tsunade was already hitting the bottle too?

0

The red headed Uzumaki woke up and noticed the bed next to her was empty. Damn Naruko and her early rising. She was going to win anyway, why not just sleep a few more hours?

She decided to do some training by messing with her alchemy and made a wire kitten that was playing with a ball of yarn made from another wire to improve her control...and to look at something cute.

What? She was a girl, she liked cute things!

There was a knock at the door and she sensed it was Tsunade's assistant.

"It's open." She said while still playing with her wires.

Shizune opened up and didn't see the one she wanted to talk to, "Um, Karin-chan, right? Do you know where Naruko-chan would be?" she asked while watching the girl play with her wires. It was truly amazing to see.

"Let me guess, you want to talk her out of this bet, right?" Karin said in a bored tone.

Shizune looked a little surprised by this, "Um, yes, yes I do actually. Do you know where she is?" she asked the Uzumaki.