chapter 9: To Break Fate!

Start from the beginning

Tenten nodded and Haku came back with three Katon jutsu's.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu- (Great Fireball Technique), Housenka no Jutsu- (Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique), Ryuuka no Jutsu- (Dragon Fire Technique).

Three excellent C-rank Katon jutsu's for her match.

"Now, you're going to have to train to get them right this month, but knowing you, you'll do great!" Cheered Naruko

"Thanks Naru-chan, now I just need a training partner." Tenten muttered the last part.

Naruko heard this and got an idea, "How about having Haku-chan as a training partner? She knows some Fuuton jutsu's as well since she has an affinity to it."

Haku stood up with some protest, "No offense to Tenten-san, but don't you need a training partner as well Naruko-sama?"

Naruko waved her off, "The Hokage is getting me a new sensei for this month, so don't worry."

Haku nodded with a bit of reluctance.

Naruko clapped her hands, "Now off you go Ten-chan, I'm sleepy and I have to think about my own training too."

"Right, right." Tenten said as she waved goodbye.

"Good night Naruko-sama." Haku said with a bow.

"Night."

0 Next morning 0

Naruko had woken up at dawn as usual, and saw that Haku was already done with her breakfast and bowed as she left to meet up with Tenten. Naruko had informed her to visit Nimue to meet her second mistress who would be joining them after the exam.

Naruko had gotten dressed and received a knock at her at her gate and she went to see who it was.

"Just a minute!" she said as she looked at her mailbox quickly and saw a jutsu scroll.

It seemed Danzo fulfilled his part of the agreement, Fuuton: Shinkuu Gyoku- (Vacuum Sphere) will be a great addition to her list of jutsu's.

She heard another bang at the gate and sighed, "Alright already!" she shouted as she opened the gate.

She blinked at what she saw, a large white haired man with red and green clothing and he was standing on a toad.

Just as the man was about to speak, but Naruko beat him to it, "I don't know what you're selling, but I don't want any." She said as she slammed the gate on the guys' face.

She turned around and started walking back into her house when someone, most likely the same guy, knocked on her gate again.

Naruko's eyebrow started to twitch, what was this guy, stupid? You would think with her pariah status these people would leave her alone. She opened the gate again, "What!"

The man coughed in his hand and it seemed he had dismissed the toad...wait toad? No,no, nononono, jiji wouldn't, would he?

"Jiraiya, the Sannin?" she asked

"Nice, guess I don't need to introduce myself, huh?" he said in a smug tone.

Naruko gave him a flat look, "Wonderful, first I'm 'trained' by my condemner's student and now his sensei. Jiji certainly has a sense of humor, doesn't he?" she asked

Jiraiya grinned, "Yep, the old man certainly loves to mess with people at times."

Naruko sighed, best work with what you got, she had no real qualms with the Sannin. It was just...hard not to relate him to that man.

She ushered him to come in and he followed her to her living room.

Jiraiya couldn't help but see the resemblance to Minato in her.