chapter 6: Meeting the Hawk!

Start from the beginning

"I am really happy I saved you Haku-chan. All I really had for a friend was Ten-chan but she had her own family but now, I feel like we are family and we won't be sad and alone anymore." Said Naruko as she hugged Haku tightly.

Haku returned it and was happy to feel her mistresses' warmth and the term family felt wonderful as well.

Naruko went back to the yard and took a nap on her hammock under the shade enjoying the rest of the day.

0 with team Jonin 0

"Will this really work?" asked a confused Kakashi holding a bowl of hot ramen

"Duh! From what I know about the gaki she loves ramen, a peace offering always works with me at times why not her?" said a sober Anko

'I doubt a serous kunoichi like Uzumaki can be bribed by ramen.' Thought Kurenai

'Well...it did always work with Kushina-san.' Thought Kakashi

The group of Jonin was currently walking to the Senju compound to meet Naruko. The other Jonin were there for moral support for the one-eye Jonin.

"Ok...here we are." Said Asuma ready to laugh at how this was going to go down.

Kakashi knocked on the gate and waited till the gate opened reveling Haku; she was wearing black Anbu pants, a blue tank top and was bare foot.

"May I help you Kakashi-san?" Haku asked with some hostility to the man as he was stunting her mistresses' growth.

Kakashi flinched on the inside but remanded cool and eye smiled

"Hello Haku-san, I was wondering if Naruko was around...I brought ramen."

'Does he really think Naruko-sama can be bribed by ramen?' thought Haku with irritation

"Haku-chan, are you making ramen? Because if you are, you are awesome! I am starved." Echoed naruko's voice

Everyone sweat dropped at that except Anko as she giggled.

"No Naruko-sama, Kakashi-san seems to have brought ramen, along with some other Jonin." Shouted back

"Hmm, send them in then."

"Follow me please." Haku said taking the ramen bowl

The entered the house and were in awe at how beautiful it was.

They came in to the back yard and saw Naruko in a white tee-shirt and her biker shorts sitting on the grass bare foot.

Haku handed Naruko the ramen bowl as the blonde took her chopsticks ready to dig in.

"You got till I finish this bowl to talk, sensei." Said Naruko

Kakashi sighed

"Why don't you want to enter the Chunin exams?" asked Kakashi

"I told you why. And on top of that way not spite those bastards on the council for not having their precious thief in their exam." Naruko said mockingly

"So this is just to spite the council?" asked Kakashi as he frowned from how the girl wished to get some form of payback.

"Yep."

"Isn't that kinda low?"

Naruko growled at the man "Low? Low is condemning me to hell just because they needed a scapegoat, low is overcharging me for food and clothing, and low is trying to sabotage me during the academy so I could die during a mission. Tell me how I am low to those greedy pieces of filth, Hatake?" as her eyes flashed red for a second.

They looked in sadness at how the villagers did that.

"Don't you dare pity me! The only one who had ever been kind to me and showed me some friendship was Anko-nee-chan as she knows what it's like. How many of you tried to befriend when I was younger hmm? No one, only Ten-chan was there for me. Jiji had to be an idiot and announce my status even though Mito-oba-sama and Kaa-san got their status as Jinchuuriki kept secret. 'The others looked shocked at how there was 2 other jinchuuriki the whole time in the village' Yep the wife of the Shodaime was the first to hold Kyuubi while my mother was the second as only an Uzumaki can hold the Kyuubi. No one knew and it worked because they lived normal lives but what about me? Village pariah and scapegoat because an old man's careless words and the bastard who did this to me!" said a growling Naruko as she threw the ramen bowl on the ground in anger.