chapter 2: Where the scarecrow, cat, & kiri-nin at?

Start from the beginning

Kakashi smiled under his mask as it was an answer his sensei would give and he was glad to see that this title wasn't going to her head. "Well that's a very mature outlook on that but, I'll say it again what are you going to do now." As he tensed a bit just in case.

"Can I have a bell?" she asked with her hands out child-like with her head tilted and her face looking adorable with big doe eyes.

That caught him off guard "Um no, sorry."

"Oh well." She said pouting as she puffed into smoke

'Kage Bunshin? When did learn that and she knows the secret to it.' He thought as he went to look for his first victim, Sakura.

0 with Naruko 0

'So how should I do this, the bell thing was a bit off since there are no two cell teams with a Jonin sensei. From his file it says he's very teamwork oriented but, his test does the opposite...unless... could it be that easy and we're too stubborn to see it.' She then heard a scream that could only come from one person. 'So Sakura was first, naturally Uchiha will attack him head-on thinking he could beat a Jonin, well might as well see if I can talk sense to the mentally challenged idiot.'

Naruko shushin'd just as Kakashi left Sasuke buried up to his neck. "Well I wonder if you can bite your brother to death like that?" she grinned at the growl she got. "If you say please I'll help you."

"I'm an Uchiha I don't need help!" he said while wiggling in the ground and he sighed and swallowed his pride (AN: surprisingly he doesn't choke on it XD.) "Please get me out Uzumaki."

"Uzumaki-sama." She was loving this!

Sasuke turned red "Please get me out Uzumaki-sa-sa-sama" he gritted it out as if it was poison

"Was that so hard?" she asked as she made a clone and kawarimi him with it. He was about to run off when she grabbed his shoulder.

"Say thanks at least you brat." She really hated this kid; he gets anything he wants and shows no gratitude. He tried to shrug it off but she just squeezed harder and he fell to his knees from the pain.

"Th-thanks, now let me go!" he demanded and she threw him to the ground disgusted with him. He got up ready to attack her but, she was gone and he stormed off to get a bell.

0 with Kakashi 0

'Where is she? She had about 10 clones running around to distract me I guess, but she still hasn't made a move yet' just as he finished this thought he just dodged a ball of compressed water.

"Well there you are I was wondering if you left but your clones kept good company."

"Sorry I was saving Uchiha and making him say thank you. Honestly he could learn some manners." She huffed

Kakashi shrugged "Well what are you going to do, right? So let's see what you can do." As he charged at her.

Naruko used reinforcement on her body and dodged his first strike and got into the Goken stance and whipped out a strong kick to Kakashi's head which he dodged and caught it but she used invisible air on her foot and it cut his hand a bit. Kakashi felt it and jumped back wondering what did that as he felt no chakra.

"First blood goes to me."Naruko said. He was pondering it as Naruko made two Kage bunshin's and they did suiton: Mizurappa to which Kakashi dodged the two jets of pressurized water and as he did he did a quick replacement to dodge a suiton: Suiben so he didn't get bound from the water whip.

They continued in a fierce taijutsu battle were she made three more Kage bunshin's who charged in with the some of the taijutsu stances she read from the Shodaime and Nidaime's scrolls. Since he was so occupied with the clones he didn't notice that the bells were cut with invisible air.