Friday Night Bites 1x03

Start from the beginning

"Ha! It ended in '52." Tanner laughs in his face which is not professional. He needs to work on his people skills, like seriously work on them.

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53."

"Look it up, somebody. Quickly."

I pull out my phone and say. "It was 19...53." The class cheers.

_____________________________________

It's not a suprise Tanner is a football team coach considering his intense teaching style. All his frustration from class he takes on football team. Thankfully I have a front row seat considering at the same time as football practice is cheer practice. Elena is nervous since she opted to miss summer camp while I didn't and even if I wanted to I couldn't considering I'm co-captain together with Caroline.

"Oh, my God! You're here!" Bonnie says as Elena hugs us.

"Yep. I can't be sad girl forever. The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were. Oh, and you two are coming to dinner tonight." She says to us.

"Of course, we live together. But please don't cook."

"I am?" Bonnie asks.

"Mm-hmm. You two, me and Stefan. You have to give him a chance."

"Tonight's no good. Have you seen Caroline?"

"Me and Bon texted her like hundred times."

"Anastasia Diana..."I cut her of.

"Don't full name me"

"Don't change the subject, you two! You're going to be there."

"Fine. I'll go. You better be there." She replies and says the last part to me.

"Good."

___________________________________

"Seriously, where is Caroline?"

"I don't know. It's not like her." Elena says to me.

"I'll try her again." Then I see Care arriving in some guy's car. So that's why she's late.

"Uh..."Elena says

"Oh, my God. That must be the mystery guy from the grill." Bonnie says to us.

"That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Salvatore." Elena tells us. So he's also a vampire.

"Salvatore, as in Stefan?!"

" I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind. Sorry I'm late, girls. I, uh, was busy. All right, let's start with the double pike herkey hurdler, what do you say? And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Elena, sweetie, why don't you just observe today? Ok? Keep going! Ok. Do it again from the top. " Caroline comes and says to us while I shot her a dirty look and start counting "And 5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8."

____________________________________

"Ana, stop eating the food!"Elana scolds me.

"I'm sorry but I'm hungry, I mean who has dinner this late after being at school all day plus having cheer practice." I reach for another piece of bread but Elena moves it before I can reach it.

"Ok explain it. Last night, I'm watching Nine-o, a commercial breaks come on and I'm like, I bet it's that phone commercial. And sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to Paris and he flies back. They take a picture.?" Bonnie says to us.

"Oh, come on. That commercial's on a constant loop." Elena says to her.

"Fine. Well, how about this? Today I'm obsessed with numbers. 3 numbers. I keep seeing 8, 14, and 22. How weird is that?"