{Friends Who Flirt?}

Începe de la început

"There's no doubt." The brunette girl responded back as they watched the girls walk off the stage. She knew better than anyone else how talented Bada truly is. The next three people to go up were Nob, Akanen and Halo. The leader of Eternal examined every girl in front of her that danced the choreography. The corner of her lips turned upwards not really seeing any challenge in front of her. Most of them were just copying the choreography and not adding their own style to them. In order to shine brighter than the dancers around you, style and your own twist to it made you outshine anyone else. She started to move her shoulders to the beat of the music. She wasn't practicing the choreo instead she tried to enjoy herself. She wanted to fill the music in order to perform her best performance in front of the judges. When the three leaders finished a round of applause and screams were heard. Normally Leah wasn't one to get nervous on stage or before performing but knowing that she had to go against not only Bada but Kristen. Made her feel a bit anxious knowing that they were both very talented. Standing in the center of the stage she took a deep breath, throwing her head back. She rolled her head around losing her shoulders a bit.

She removed the headphones from her ears as she stared in front of her. Her face changed into a poker look as she kept her head held high. Bada who took a sip from her water bottle instantly turned around as the music started playing. The confident girl took a step forward making this ripple effect with her body, making it seem like she had just entered a portal. Leah had the power of making the simplest moves come out as threatening and intense. It made her look more powerful and intimidating. As she shook her head to the beat of the music she raised her brow facing her teammates. Ivy screamed in her seat, raising their banner name up. Bada's eyes landed on the short girl who popped her right hip out, gliding to pop her chest out and then her shoulder making the movements more bold. She slid back, turning to her right side slamming her right arm out. She created this intense nasty jumping effect as she pulled the lighter out. She pulled her hand to her lips blowing on it and tilting her head to the side smirking. As the beat drops the girl adds more intensity and power into her movements. The judges gasped in shock at how in sync Leah and Kristen were to each other. Both girls took as much as spaces needed to allow themselves to fully enhance the choreography.

She smiled seeing Kristen also fully taking control of her space. Both girls had similar styles, except the silver haired girl took her style to be more feminine. While Leah did both, switched from being manly to feminine in a matter of seconds capturing people's attention. Rolling her hips to the music she placed her hands in front of her. Causing Miyeon to scream becoming flustered from the movement. Moving to the cigar part Leah made sure to enhance her facial expression also by changing from low to high levels. Really showing her boldness and strengths. The tall girl let out a shaky exhale as she watched the two girls nervously. When the short girl had assured her she didn't want the main leader spot. She knew for sure she wouldn't go off but now that she watched her. She couldn't help but allow fear to set in. The confident girl wiped her mouth smearing her red lipstick in the process. She raised her foot up, both her and Kristen slammed it on the ground with so much force making the camera shake in the process. People screamed in utter shock, others immediately stood up front their seats with widened eyes. Hitting the finishing post the short girl heavily breathed in and out. Sweat rolling down her forehead as she stared down at the ground.