The Night of the Comet 1x02

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. "Caroline says

"Caroline, that's insensitive." I scold her.

"So then what?" Caroline asks Elena.

"So then nothing."

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?"

"Nope. We didn't go there." Thank god there wasn't, I want Elena to be happy but not with a vampire who might have attacked Vicki.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends and sister. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline says.

"Exactly, sister here, who doesn't wanna hear it." I say to them.

"We just talked for hours." Elena replies ignoring me, how rude of her.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!"

" Disgusting, Care, disgusting." I say to her.

"Profound." Elena says and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie and I ask.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." And she leaves before I can stop her.

______________________________________

I went to hospital to bring Matt something to eat. I knock on the door and he looks both shocked and relieved.

"Hey, Mattie" I set down the food for him and flowers for Vickie when she wakes up.

"Ana... I didn't know you were coming. "

"I wanted to check on you, how you were  handling everything." I look at Vickie. "How is she? "

"She's getting as much as rest as possible. She did say something weird thou."

"What did she say" I ask becoming intrigued.

"She said she was attacked by a vampire."

"A vampire? Are you sure?"

"That's what she said"

"Like a Dracula?" I joke even thou I know what he said is true.

"I know it's insane but that's what she said. And also did you happen to see Stefan Salvatore while coming here?"

"No, why?"

"I swear I saw him coming out of Vickie's room and I followed him and he just disapered. Be careful around him."So he had a chance to kill her and didn't, maybe he wasn't the vampire who attacked her.

"Maybe it wasn't him , maybe you just saw wrong. I have to go but I will be careful, don't worry." I reassure him and then hug him goodby.

"Thanks for the food Ana, by"

"No problem Matt you're family, by" I say then leave.

_______________________________________

At home Elena comes with skeptical look. "How did your meeting with Stefan go?"I ask her and Jenna turn to us interested too.

"He's on the rebound and has raging family issues."

"I'm not suprised."

"Why"Elena asks worriedly.

"When he asked if he had sibling he sad and I quote 'None that I talk to' I mean you and Jeremy get on my nerves but I could never not talk to you guys." Plus he's a vampire I add to myself.