{The Annoyed Leader}

Start from the beginning

Usually when she was thrown into stressful or awkward situations she would laugh it off. She made jokes to help her get through it. It was her way of coping with certain situations. Not only did she feel as if she was losing brain cells but also slowly going insane in that room.  "I thought, 'Is it worth it to copy it'?" Bada spoke calmly, leaning her elbows against her knees. She nodded her head, her eyes glancing at the brunette girl who stared at the ground. She bit her lower lip as she popped her knuckles.

Mina stood in front of everyone performing her dance, making Leah brush her hand over her ponytail. She could see the thought process behind it, she didn't hate it but she didn't like it either. It's not something she would want to dance. Her facial expression changed into confusion but disgust. She didn't have much control of her face. People could easily read her through her facial expression. It's something she sometimes can't control. She threw her head back taking a deep breath in. She truly did not like any of the choreographies that have been shown to her today at all.. She actually hoped that none of them noticed her facial expression. She realized the face she had been making and quickly switched it to a poker face. She didn't wish for them to read her facial expression as she watched them. The girl bit her lower lip as she started to write down her notes. She didn't have much to write. All she wrote was a groovy dance. That's the only thing she could remember from the choreo. "I liked the structure and the highlights. However, you've gotten weaker compared to the past, so it looked like you couldn't handle your own moves and that was disappointing."

The uncomfortable girl in the room dropped her head onto her knees. She really didn't understand why they were all being too harsh instead of giving good feedback. Even Miyeon, who was a lot younger than the girls in this room, is more respectful and mature. At this point they were all acting like teenage boys going through puberty.

Lia stood up from her seat confidently walking past the girls. A smirk on her face feeling herself. The older girl started to dance but stopped not feeling it. "Hold on, I'll start over. I'll start over, I'm sorry." Her green blue eyes rolled in annoyance, she wasn't annoyed at Lia. More like she was annoyed at the whole thing and couldn't wait for all of this to be over. Lia messed up once again, making the brunette girl fall back. She laid on the ground staring up at the ceiling wanting nothing more than being wrapped by her own comfortable soft bed. Bada turned to look at the girl seeing how she stared at nothing in particular. Her hands lay on her stomach as she zoned out. She really hoped that the rest of her teammates were going through what she was. This is a lot to handle. She would definitely need to go home and watch something to distract her from the stress she's been put under. Lia finally did her choreo feeling happy that she was able to get through it.

"Personally, this was the dance I found the most lacking. The choreography is too one-dimensional, and you were too stiff. There was no part where I could understand its flow." Leah sat up from her position. Her eyes staring down at the ground as she listened to everyone's feedback. So far she's the only one that hasn't said anything at all. She really truly had nothing to say, plus she knew the moment she opened her mouth. The rest of the leaders would find offense to her feedback. Normally the girl was always quick to give great feedback but knowing how people thought and spoke about her. She knew they wouldn't take her words lightly, especially since they referred to her as an amateur. So instead she kept her mouth shut and nodded her head listening to everyone else speak. Some of the girls noticed how quiet she was, they all kept an eye on her wondering when she would talk. Of course, some of them were intimidated by her. She had such a strong aura, the way she swayed her hips when she walked to how she held a strong poker look across her face. Many people assumed that the girl is mean or deceitful but she's always had a natural rbf.

So sometimes people can't tell if she's angry or a mean person. She wasn't either, once you got to know her. You would find out how sweet and caring she actually is. Akanen stood in front of everyone, messing around with her jersey as she patiently waited. Her brown eyes met Leah's blue green eyes. The girl offered her a small smile reassuring her she would do great.