Epilogue

"I caught you there, big man

"I caught you there, big man." Mikhail laughed as he and my husband walked from the court to the house.

"I made you have it." Adrik groans.

"Sure," Mikhail rolls his eyes. "You did." I laugh.

"Look at them." Greta steps on the balcony and joins me. "He has grown into your dream man."

"He was always my dream man. He is just better." I swap her shoulder, and she laughs. "Does Yelena need help with the table?"

"Nope, Katya is taking care of that. I think Maya's diapers needed to change." I nod.

We've come so far, and I wouldn't believe anyone if they sat down and spoke my story for me. I wouldn't think that Giulia Caruso is dead, that Giulia Mikhailova has a family that loves her and a husband she never thought she'd have. I'm thankful for them every day and the help and support I receive.

"Here's your mama." My father croons to Aurora as they step out of the house. She giggles, and he blows raspberries on her cheek.

"Give her to daddy. Mommy looks occupied." I roll my eyes when he winks at me. "How are you feeling, baby?" He kisses my temple and takes our daughter.

She giggled, bouncing as she grabbed his shirt. "Papa." Adrik kisses her cheeks, eyes, nose and chin. My heart melts, but I roll my eyes because I've been trying to get the girls to say mama for a long time, and Papa always comes out. They do it deliberately because they laugh with my husband after my defeat.

They even say 'mamo' for mango, and what's so hard about saying mama? It's deliberate, I tell you.

Adrik kisses my lips, and I return from my thoughts. He asked me a question. Fuck. "I'm doing fine." He looks into my eyes, and there's nothing but the truth. He watches me with so much love that my core clenches.

I haven't had my husband in months, and I'm ready for his thick cock. He flashes me morning and night, and I burn for it after so long. I had a scary birth story-don't blame me, but I'm ready now. Adrik also ensures I'm happy and comfortable and is there whenever I need him.

"Such a happy baby." Alessandro laughs as he steps on the patio. We bought a new house, of course. One to accommodate a family and something homey. It's still a beach house because it's what I wanted. I won't let a dead man haunt me and my happiness. "This little one is quiet, but she likes grinning for Uncle Alessio." At that, my little dreamer giggles and coos. "Soon, you'll have a cousin you can play with."

I gasped. "You're pregnant?" I ask Greta.

"Surprise." She smiles.

I squeal, hugging her. "That's amazing."

"Yes. I planned on waiting after dinner, but my hot-headed husband couldn't hold it in."

"I'm sorry, Vita Mia. Maya and I were just talking about it."

"Already filling my daughter's head?" Adrik cocks a brow.

"And she looked amazed when I described flowers to her." I laugh, and Adrik grunts. These two would never stop their banter. It's always a war to go hunting, and Greta and I find excuses to prevent it from happening. It can't happen again.

"Why isn't Aunty Katya in the conversation? Oh, how they wound me, my darling dreamer." Maya kicks her feet and babbles.

I still can't believe I almost lost her. The umbilical cord had wrapped around her throat, and Elizaveta was quick in action. The woman is on vacation with her son, and I have offered to help her pay for her loans and her son's university. It's what she wanted, and I'd never refuse her. She saved my daughter's life.

"Stop harassing my grandkids. Dinner is ready." Yelena booms from the window.

"Mother!" Katya hisses. "Are you trying to give us a heart attack?" We burst into laughter. I love these people.

We've come a long way, but Marco and Victoria are missing. Victoria answers me now, but that is twice a week, and it's not enough.

As for Marco-well, he's got a woman to get back. I've apologised to Clara because I never knew the reasons behind her actions. I just wished she'd not leave and close me off. It's what I did to her, so I guess I deserve it. I just hope she knows she's always welcome.

Adrik kisses Mikhail's head as the latter takes Aurora. I'm happy they fixed whatever happened between them because it bothered Adrik, and he refused to speak of it. "Are you alright?" I asked him when everyone entered the house.

"More than alright, moya lyubov'." He kisses my lips. "I'll be more than alright to claim my wife again. It's been months, and you're starving me." He grips my ass and slaps it.

"Tonight. If we're lucky enough." I lick my lips. I've wanted him every day, and he doesn't even know it. It's time I get laid.

"Hmm, I love the sound of that. Let the grandparents watch them. I need my wife for the night."

"Whatever my husband needs." He groans and kisses me harder.

"So," He pecks my lips. "Beautiful." He never stops complimenting me, and I've never lost confidence when he supports me. "How's that book coming along?" Something possessed me to write our story, and it's the hardest thing I've ever done.

"I can't get past chapter two for the life of me. Your children won't let me." I groaned. Aurora keeps me awake at night, and Maya doesn't want to be alone for even one minute. Someone has to hold her, or it's war with the tears and screams.

"My children indeed." He grins, and I laugh. I've never heard a more factual statement.

I'll get my book done and maybe become an author. Adrik knows it, and he supports me. I love this man and the family he gave me. I'd never change a chapter in our book if it meant we'd be in each other's arms. He's the only man to give me my very first everything.

Adrik's phone rings, and he frowns before picking it up. "Da?" A chilly wind passes, and my skin erupts in goosebumps. Adrik's face drains the colour as he watches me. Is it another villain? It can't be. "Okay. We'll be there on the next flight." He grits his teeth and slides the phone into his pocket.

"Who was it? What flight?" I'm breathing hard with furrowed brows. Was it Marco or, worse, my sister?

He clenched his jaw. "Your sister overdosed, Malyshka."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

And they all lived happily ever after.🤭❤️🤭but what a cliffhanger???

Victoria's book is the fourth in the series and I plan on starting it in 2024. HOPEFULLY. She and Sasha??? I can't wait to write this.

I hoped you enjoyed this book like I did writing it. 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Love,
Kernia.❤️❤️

Vote, comment and share.💛🖤💛