Twenty-Three

I swerved the borrowed car sharply to turn to the right of the street

I swerved the borrowed car sharply to turn to the right of the street. We barely made it, and the right tires screeched on the road whilst the left pair destroyed a few tables and chairs from a shop. This stolen car will be nothing when I finish with it.

Javier had his fucking men waiting at the airport, killing two of my men on the spot. Now, we're all in stolen fucking cars and shooting at the fucker's men. Of course, the owners will get them, but in pieces and bullet holes.

"I need to reload," Marco yelled over the commotion of screeching tires and gunfire.

"Drive the wheel." I grabbed my Steyr SPP as a mother fucker shot his gun, and the rear windscreen shattered. "Fuck!"

"We have to trash this vehicle and find another." Marco swerved the car left, and I threw my upper body out of the window and began firing shots. One car flipped over after trying to veer my bullets. I fired more shots at the other two vehicles and hissed when one bullet grazed my shoulder.

"Fuck! More vehicles will be on our asses soon. Keep your gun out." The side mirror blew apart, and I stepped on the brakes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Marco growls, firing shots.

"I'm not fucking wasting any more ammo than I need to. Draw your gun." I yell, reversing at full speed and firing shots at the vehicle on my right. The fuckers were getting their dicks hard, thinking we'd die and didn't see the pin I pulled with my teeth and as I threw the grenade through the windscreen. The force of the explosion sent our vehicles backwards, and I tried getting the wheels back on the pavement. "Get Sasha on the fucking phone."

Marco grabbed his gun and kicked the door out before stepping out. "You're bleeding."

"It's a scratch." I gritted my fucking teeth. I didn't feel anything because of the adrenaline rushing through my veins. "I need to know if anyone found her before it's too late. The fucking police will arrive soon, and I'm not getting fucking arrested."

I elbowed a grey jeep on the sidewalk and opened it. Whilst I hot-wired it, Marco made the phone call. Dogs began barking, and I cursed, getting the vehicle to start. "Get in!"

"Someone took her," Marco smirked, not knowing how fucking tight my grip was on the steering wheel. "A woman."

"I will fucking skin her alive, Marco," I growled, speeding down the streets, taking whatever fucking tables the vendors had outside.

"He is following them." They're heading to the airport.

"Fuck, she's getting away from me." I bared my teeth, stepped harder on the gas and flew down the street.

The phone rang, and Marco answered. "Shit." I glanced at him, my heart in my throat. I gritted my teeth and cursed the vehicle because it couldn't go any faster than it was right now. "Five minutes. Blyat!"