Thirty-Seven

"I'm leaving home now

"I'm leaving home now." I stand after she, out of the blue, mentions that she wants to leave the house. Fuck! I told her no when I knew how she lived before. Igor was missing, and I don't know what the fuck he was after.

Revenge? For fucking what?

Money? They've already stolen it.

My position? They can never have it.

My wife? Fuck, she can't be in this madness. I can't let her leave the house. Not yet, until I know we've got eyes on Igor.

I lean in to kiss her, and she fucking turns her head, making my lips touch her cheek. What the fuck? I'm not keeping her indoors for no fucking reason. She is pregnant with my fucking children, for fuck's sake.

I retract, contemplating whether I should grab her and steal that kiss whilst I pound in her fucking pussy until she learns never to keep her mouth from me again. She is mine. All of her is mine.

I stopped myself and just left instead.

I'm grinding my teeth and gripping the steering wheel as I make it to the nightclub where Dominik is chained to the ceiling, hanging with nothing in his stomach.

I strode to the buckets of water that Marco filled for me, lifted one, and flew the cold liquid in the unconscious fuckers face. He takes a shuddering breath and swings on the chains because of the impact.

"Motherfucker." I spit, removing my suit jacket and rolling the sleeves of my black shirt to my elbows. Fuck! I wish I'd worn cargo pants and a T-shirt, but my wife would question my outfit choice, and I'm hosting a fucking meeting after this shit.

"Oh, God." He chants.

"No. It's your worst fucking nightmare. I don't know why the fuck you thought it was a magnificent idea to fucking steal from me and think that I wouldn't find out." My voice raised with every word until I was in his face and shouting.

"I won't bother with the fucking whys, Dominik. Who did you work with?" He doesn't respond, and his stubbornness angers me greatly. "OK. You're choosing the hard way, and let me tell you," I grab the chain lever and whisper near his ear. "It turns me on." I kick his knee back and revel in the crack and his screams.

"You broke my leg." He cries the obvious, leaning on one foot when I adjust the chains again.

"It won't be your leg alone, Dominik." I tap my tongue on the roof of my mouth whilst he is still crying. Looks like there's always some way to get a man to weep. It's pathetic because he knew he couldn't hide shit from the Bratva for too long. "You can answer my question or get carved in the stomach with my knife."

"You won't know shit if you kill me." He breathes harshly, trying to stop moving with his toes.

"I'll get it out of you." I shrug, swinging him and causing him terrible pain. He screams, not being able to land still. "You will talk."