Twenty-Six

What I'm feeling right now hurts more than a bullet to the chest

What I'm feeling right now hurts more than a bullet to the chest. Giulia blacked out in my arms, and her stubbornness made it hard for me to believe the blood on her clothes wasn't just the dead man's. 

Fuck! 

She killed someone and didn't seem fazed. Everyone's first kill would have them feeling some type of way. Was it her first kill? "Faster!" I yelled at Ruslan as I cradled her closer to my chest.

"He will crash if he goes any faster than he is right now, Boss." Sasha voices, then looks at my girl in my arms. I wanted to gouge his eyes out. She was mine to watch. "And Victoria is in pain." He muttered, the girl curled in his lap.

I glared at Sasha. Do I look like a give a fuck? He rolled his eyes. I could hear the police sirens a mile away, and on top of that, Victoria wasn't pregnant with my child or blacked out. The doctor could examine her after Giulia finished. I needed to know if both would be alright before I lost my shit. 

I was teetering on the edge.

"We're here, Boss." I flew the door open, and when a moan escaped Giulia's lips, my cock got hard. I was such a bastard because now was not the time. We had plenty of time so I could sink into her body, and now was not one of them. That still didn't stop my cock from pressing onto my pants zipper when another moan left her lips.

"Shh, baby. I have you." I kissed her temple, and she nuzzled into me. That was a starter after she spat in my face and claimed to hate me. She can say it all she likes, but that heart in her chest belonged to me.

"Adrik." Her eyes fluttered open, and the angry scowl that replaced her dreamy expression—let's just say I felt precum coating my shaft. "What the hell?" She hissed. "Put me down." At least I knew she wasn't in pain. Someone in pain wouldn't have an attitude after fainting. Then again, it's Giulia.

"Do you ever stop?"

"Stop being angry with you? Never. Now get your hands off me."

"You like my hands on you." She deadpans and lifts two eyebrows, wanting to say, 'You sure about that?' I laugh, and she scowls. She knows I'm right, and I will get her to say it soon.

She throws her head back and studies our surroundings. "Where's my sister?"

"You're looking the wrong way, Malyshka."

"I'm not your Malyshka or your anything." I kept quiet, not giving her the satisfaction she craved, which was getting angry with her malicious words. She's just upset. "What in the cinematic fuck is this?" I couldn't hold it in. I let out the loudest laugh I ever had in my life. 

When I finished, I caught Giulia's eyes on me. Fuck, the twinkle in them made me believe she still loved me somewhere in her heart. She blinked, and it disappeared. "I don't know why the hell you're laughing." She turns to watch Marco drag Clara up the aeroplane stairs. "He could at least handle her with care."