Sixteen

Tell me about him

Tell me about him." Greta put her book down as I entered the shower. My eyes widened, wondering if she had gone mad. I'm naked and about to shower, and she's asking me about him?!

Greta had made it her duty to ask and stick around twenty-four-seven because she believed I wouldn't return if I left. Of course, I didn't want to leave her alone. It was for some time.

"What about him?" I grabbed the rag and soaped it.

"Everything? How he treats you—"

"Treated," I corrected her.

"It's the same thing." I sighed. "Go ahead. Tell me like back in those days when I told you about Alessandro."

"You want me to tell you what we did in the bedroom?" I swivelled, not caring for my nudity in her presence.

Greta smirked, nodding her head. "If he doesn't know what he is doing, that's fine." I choked on my laughter.

"You've seen him, no? Then you know how he fucks." She rolls her eyes, picks up the book and sets it back down again.

"I don't know anything, and that's not fair."

"Fine." I groan as I rinse my body. I just had to remember Greta was there, although my nipples were already hard from the water. "Rough. Adrik fucks hard and rough. He is also a skilled lover," I pointed to my stomach. "Made with love by mommy and daddy." She laughs.

"Are we speaking about the same man?" She teased.

"Yes, we are. The brute knows how to make love."

"Did he have a past lover?" I furrowed my brows. Did he? He didn't act or mention anything.

"No," The word came out but was not convincing. It didn't matter anyway.

"Sounds to me like he did. Tell me the craziest place he fucked you."

"Greta!" She erupted into laughter. "And you say I'm vulgar?"

"What? I told you when Alessandro fucked me in the old castle ruins in Scotland." Oh, good g— "Go ahead," She coaxes.

"The bathroom at a restaurant," She persuades me to continue. "What? I wore nothing beneath my dress and mentioned it at the table. He dragged me into the bathroom, and it was ten minutes of rough fucking." I shrugged, discreetly clenching my thighs to ease the throbbing.

It didn't work. Fuck! He'd locked the door and undressed me, had me face the mirror, and his fully clothed body behind mine was one of the best views I've ever seen. He'd fucked me with my hands behind my back and threatened to stop if I made any noise. Of course, I couldn't, and he wanted it too and couldn't stop, especially when I started to cry from pleasure. Do you know what he did? He stuffed my mouth with his tie and sent me over the edge three times.

"Oh," Greta fanned herself with her book. Did I say that out loud? Well, fuck me. "You like him in control?"

"Liked. Past tense." I turned the shower off and went for my towel.

"You still want him." Greta rolled her eyes.

"No,"

"It's a lie." She rolled her eyes.

"And so what? He ruined my want for any other man out there." I scoffed. Not that I'd take another lover.

"He's gentle when he makes love?"

"Doesn't mean he won't snap a throat." I furrowed my brows. I trusted Greta, but she should know a lover in bed doesn't mean he has gone soft. "The brute made love to me the entire week he sent me away." A thought crossed my mind. Was he hoping to knock me up and return to him when I found out? That fucking—

"He planned this pregnancy." Greta voiced my thoughts. "Or he knew it would be your last days together."

"No shit." It's always checkmate with him, isn't it? And I couldn't even fucking blow a gasket. That fucking bastard. He knew when I ovulated and when I got my period. That week, I was in my fertile window.

"Do you still not know why he sent you away?" I mocked.

"I don't just stare at the walls when I can't sleep," I tell her. "Adrik sent me back because he knew Antonio was my father." I groaned, sliding my leggings up my legs. "He could tell me about my mother, but not Antonio? That asshole."

What? He thought I wouldn't be able to take the news? I did, and I feel no way. You can't stun an apathetic person. From one story to the next, and you expect me to crumble? I accept it and move on. I cannot just argue with the man because he, too, didn't know until months ago. Yes, he didn't let me know earlier, but fuck! Nothing's changed. I respected Antonio and vice versa, so what more do I need? I needed to find me—a new me. I had to leave.

"Does that mean he is close to coming for you?"

"I'd love to see the reaction on his face when I'm gone." I groaned, getting my hair in a tight bun. "He could have at least fucking told me and stuck with me like he promised." A whimper left my lips. "He promised, and now I'm fucking digesting everything myself." I couldn't cry to Greta. I hated to admit it, but I felt I would break down soon.

"Hey," Greta wrapped her arm around me. "No stress. Think of your babies and what joy they will bring. I know the past has been a rollercoaster for you, and you're running away to stop a second wave of heartbreak, but you're strong. Just moving away to find yourself makes you strong. So wipe your tears, and let's not keep Alessandro waiting. The last time I did that, he cancelled everything to teach me a lesson." I laughed, wiping my cheeks.

Greta was so right. I'm running away because I cannot keep up with those brutal truths. The moment they catch up to me, I will lose my sanity. Who knows how this will go? "Are you ready?"

"Of course. It's a knife against a man's throat." I laughed when she looked like I'd stabbed her. I wasn't serious, although I got my knife on her husband's throat yesterday. We may not have exchanged many words, but I knew this was a bonding moment.

Alessandro didn't go soft on me either. I was okay with it because he blocked my falls, which meant my babies were safe. Just two more days to go, I'd leave all of this behind.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was this chapter?

Vote, comment and share.💛🖤💛