Twenty-Two

"You've got to stop crushing your phone when we have calls coming and going in," Marco growled, and I knew it was for something on his screen and not me that he was fucking speaking to with a growl

I stretched my hands out, and one of my men placed a new phone in my palm. At least he came ready. What was I saying? That was the second phone I smashed. One was when Javier contacted me and laughed in my fucking ear, and now Antonio Rossi was fucking clueless about Giulia's plan. I would punish her so hard with my cock. She'd forget her name and remember only mine. She'd hate me for it.

I picked the SIM card out of the crushed device and mounted it into the new phone. "This fucking shit is wasting my time."

"I wonder why. If you're trying to reach Sasha, use my phone." Marco threw him to me, and I rolled my fucking eyes. "These fucking street cameras are useless." He grunted.

"Has she tried leaving Mexico yet?"

"She won't do it unless she knows Giulia is safe. I'll kill Sasha if she realises he is spying on Giulia. She wouldn't hesitate to escape."

"She cannot leave either. Try getting the model of the car she drives."

"I'm trying with these shitty cameras."

"She works for Javier, no?" I gritted my teeth, knowing the answer to my question. I just wanted to kill everyone and everything and disappear with Giulia. Fuck her hate. She will learn to love me again. "She would drive one of his vehicles."

Marco smirked. "The fucker has trackers on every vehicle he owns." I don't blame him when the Mexican boys steal vehicles for a drive. He would have to kill an entire state for the number of times this has happened, but that would attract the police to his doorstep.

I turned the phone on and dialled Sasha's cell. "What is she doing now?"

"Sleeping. There aren't any men trying to follow her."

"Good. We're landing in two hours." I need whatever demon attacks him at midnight because Javier will know when I enter his territory. "Keep a close eye, Alexandr." I ended the call. I will get her out even if it means my life.

 I will get her out even if it means my life