Chapter seaven

The transport was dark and cold, and Xavier found it so hard not to burst into tears. He couldn't show up there with puffy red eyes. They'd cout him as dead meat instantly. No! He needed to be strong. Most people counted going to the wayward as a death sentence. And Xavier couldn't say he didn't. But he refused to go down without a fight and maybe just maybe he'd make it through this.                                                                                                                       He tried to keep track of how long the trip was, but at some point he must have dozed off. When the transport finally came to a stop the door instantly swung open. After so long in the dark the bright sunlight burnt his skin. Or maybe that was due to his new ability he really didn't know and it's not like anyone was gonna teach him. Principal Farthorn met him as he stepped out. He handed him a key card "The key to your house." "Wow the government actually gives us housing."  Xavier expected him to yell at him for the comment like normal, but instead he grabbed his shoulders holding them firmly. His deep blue eyes piercing into Xavier soul. " Listen to me boy and listen good." He waited for Xavier to nod. "You'll know when your ready you'll know and when you do find me." And with that he was gone.