Chapter two

Xavier felt something shaking him as he was pulled out of whatever dream he was in. He opened his eyes and saw his mother looking down at him. " Uhhh, only my son would sleep in on the biggest day of any humans life." Xavier sat up, and his mother rolled her eyes. "Do you have your outfit ready?" She asked. In all honesty, Xavier had completely forgotten about his outfit. But he couldn't let his mom know that. " Ohh yeah, of course I've got it, no problem. " he replied. " Right, just like how you promised to get your grades up. Right?"

Yeah, she had him there. She turned to leave, but Xavier heard her mumble. "Why can't you just be more like your sister?" It was a good question. Why couldn't he? At first, when his mom or dad said things like that, it hurt, but after years of it... he became immune to it. Sure, he loved his sister it's not her fault he's broken, but it did get really annoying, always being compared to her.

He stood up and went to his closet, caching a look at himself in the mirror. His shaggy black hair looked pretty awesome for just waking up,and he decided he was just gonna leave it. If he got lucky, Principle Farthorn would have such a cow and let him miss this stupid thing. But that was unlikely. Sadly, no matter how great his hair looked, it would never fully hide his ugly eyes. They were ice blue and had flecks of ocean blue in them. Most people complimented them, but he hated them. He would have much rather have his sisters brown eyes.

He put on some dark gray jeans and a black t-shirt. He then grabbed his favorite jacket it was leather and was a super dark brown color. He put it on and some black sneakers to match it.

He came down the stairs and was met by his sister. Her hair was perfectly curled. Her makeup was beautiful with just a little pink gloss to finish it off. Her dress was freshly pressed, and her shoes sparked when the sun hit them.

"Please tell me that is not what you're wherein." She said," It is...so what why does it matter?" " Because this is the biggest day of our lives, and you want to look like a hobo!" Vika snapped. "Children don't fight not on such a joyful day." Their said. "Of course, father." Vika replied.