CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD

Start from the beginning

***

Six months later....

Rain has done with his third year now going to start his internship at least he has sky and ple they will work all together in the same company they have an internship project for their final year. This time no playing around, they have to act like adult now...

In the morning rain woke up first, went to the bathroom get ready he's so nervous he couldn't sleep, that company is a dream company for all accounting students so them going to work there is a good thing for their curriculum thanks phayu for asking the school to send them there under his name making an excuse that he doesn't have enough place to take the kids so that no one will suspect something...

"Baby you're so early" phayu said back hugging rain standing in front of the mirror fighting with his tie

"P'phayu i can't put my tie, how to you do it" rain said pouting his lips, he's so frustrating he has been trying for 15min now...

"Come here let me help you" phayu chuckle and did his tie, "you're so gorgeous baby, i don't even want you to go out like this what if people hit on you" he said.

"P'phayu I'm only yours, I'll reject everyone, go get ready we will have breakfast i don't want to be late my first day" rain said pecking his lips...

After sometimes they're ready to go... They can't go together as phayu don't want to attract people attention on rain because of him. So rain will drive by himself taking sky and ple on his way, phayu drives to his office. They kissed  "see you tonight my love have a good day i miss you already" phayu sulked

"I'll see you tonight bye" rain said going inside the car

After taking sky and ple they finally arrived, the building is so beautiful and so big. People seem to be very busy here it's real life now not their lecturer class. As they all feel nervous someone approach them...

"Hello are you guys the new interns" the lady asked she's so friendly

"Yes" they all say at the same time with two others interns

"Follow me" she said, they went inside and she gave them the badge and take their fingerprints to allow them going inside the building freely, she went upstairs in the accounting department...

"You'll be working here" she shows them around it's a large office with desk office everyone sit behind their desk waiting for their supervisor

A young man enters "hello kids, I'm P'som, I'll be guiding you through your internship and assigning each of you task everyday do your best and learn well" the man said, the children just bow and said they'll give them all.

The day went well all of them did well, they got praised by the senior especially rain he was so attentive and learn so fast even sky was a bit lost but rain is so motivated to prove himself that everything just flows as if he was meant to do this job. He is so proud, first day done.

As he got home earlier than phayu he cooked something waiting his hubby, time passed phayu arrived he bath and ate while rain telling him every little details about his first day with so much enthusiasm. Phayu is relieved he trust rain to do good impression and make his name out... Rain continue blabbering here and there while his hubby just listening to him softly. he can listen to rain whole day, with this boy he'll never be bored ...