He'd have to give me more than just 'I dos'. He hasn't even placed a ring on my finger. I won't let him have his way with me for me to keep silent. I had a say in this, too. His work was for him alone, but when he came home, I wouldn't let him use me like a rug as if I wasn't his wife. Either he listened or felt it.

I stretched, ignoring the round ligament pain in my stomach

I stretched, ignoring the round ligament pain in my stomach. I automatically reached behind me, knowing I'd feel nothing. I looked to see if he'd slept beside me last night or this morning—he did. The salty air filled the room like every other morning, and I loved it. Maybe I can go down to the beach today.

I didn't think much of the yellow touches to the room because he planned to come for me when he bought this house. I knew he would. I loved this house. It felt like home and a breath of fresh air.

I sighed, running my hands over my hair. I winced when my hair got stuck in something, and when I looked, my eyes widened—a vivid pink diamond sparkled on my finger in all its beauty. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, and my hand shook. When did he put it there?

"Do you like it?" I moved my head in the direction of the bathroom door. Water droplets glistened on his muscular chest, dripping to the deep 'V' I knew led to a massive cock. I felt it last night against my back and marvelled at how big it felt. I didn't forget how it felt— The towel dropped, and I gasped, bringing my eyes to his face.

"What are you doing?" He smirked, and I swallowed. My nipples tightened, and moisture dripped from my swollen core. It took everything in me not to look down and beg him for that monster bobbing between his thick thighs.

"Getting dressed." He shrugged a casual shoulder before turning and showing me his firm ass as he walked to the closet. Fuck! He looked glorious, naked and clothed. "You haven't answered my question." He calls out.

"What question?" I answered, getting out of bed.

"The ring." I knew what question. I felt the weight of that ring on my finger and couldn't stop looking at it. Did I like it? No. I love it. I frowned. "So?" He appeared at the door, securing his pants button.

"I do." I gave a quick smile and turned to the bathroom. "It's pretty." It's magnificent.

He stalked after me and stopped the door with his feet before I could slam it shut. I didn't bother turning to glare at him. "What is it?" He asked gruffly.

"I need a shower." I rolled my eyes.

"A shower?" He repeated my question as if tasting my half-lie on his tongue.

"That's what I—" I gasped when he yanked me by the hair and claimed my lips in a brutal wet kiss. I moaned when he lifted me off the floor, hoisted me around his waist with one hand, and pressed the other on my head so I wouldn't pull away from him.

He let go of my lip with a bite to kiss my jawline, and I hissed when he sat me on the bathroom sink. He pulls away after biting my chin to tear the silk night dress off my body.