Chapter 41: The Unexpected Help

"Bean Girl and Macaque? What are you doing here?" A male voice asked.

Bei Da couldn't recognize the voice or the person that was standing in front of her. It was a tall buff man who was blue for some reason??? He had an orange beard and mohawk. He wore a pink pearl necklace, white track pants, running shoes, and didn't have a shirt on.

...

Wait a minute.

That description...

THAT'S NO BUFF SMURF! THAT'S SANDY!

Bei Da stood up, with her baseball bat in her hand and got into a battle stance. Sandy attempted to take a step forward but was quickly stopped by the child yelling.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE, BLUE GUY!" She yelled out as she pointed her bat at him.

"Woah, woah! Calm down, little lady! I'm not gonna hurt you or Macaque, just take a few deep breaths and calm down." He replied as he calmly motioned his hands down.

Bei Da tilted her head at him, confused at his response.

"Why should I calm down? Just so you could beat me up while I'm relaxed, is that it? You're gonna hurt me if I do what you say, huh blue?" The child retorted.

"What? No, no! I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Sandy, I'm a good guy. I promise that I won't hurt you. I can even help you!" Sandy explained.

"Promising me that you're not gonna hurt me isn't going to help you, Sandy, if that's even your real name!" Bei Da replied, getting ready to hit the blue man with her bat.

"Just lower the bat and we can talk things out-"

The unconscious monkey coughed loudly before letting out a groan. He nuzzled into his scarf before the child rushed over to him. Sandy watched Bei Da as she made sure that Macaque was okay. It had been what? Two months and a half, almost three months, since he saw Macaque hiding someone in his scarf? The child muttered swears under her breath.

"Is...is he okay?" He asked in a nervous tone.

Bei Da sighed before looking at Sandy once more.

"No, he's sick and was being stubborn about it. You said that you can help, yeah?" She replied as she rested the bat on her shoulder.

The more Sandy stared at the girl, the more he realized that she looked exactly like MK. She had his brown eyes, his nose, and his dark skin just a few shades lighter. Is Bean Girl related to MK in some way? Is she MK's cousin? Is she a relative of MK? Is she-

"Tick tock, dingus! Are you gonna answer my question or are you just gonna continue to stare at me?" The ex-hostess questioned as her grip on the bat tightened.

"Sorry, I zoned out there for a moment. But yes, I did say that but I need to see how he's-"

"NO. I talk, you listen. Got it?" She said, "You're gonna take us to whatever the hell you live, you can't go to that idiotic heroic delivery boy for help if things go south, and you're gonna help Macaque get better." The ex-hostess stated as she quickly raised her bat towards the buff man's chest.

She wanted him to answer her question only to cut him off, a hypocritical move. Sandy stared at her in shock before quietly nodding his head.

"Good. Now, um...help me carry Macaque to wherever you live!" The child ordered as she put her hand on her hip.

"I can drive you guys to my house. Unless you want me to drive you back home?" The buff man questioned.

The black-haired girl opened her mouth to respond but quickly realized that she didn't know where the house was. So going back home was a total bust.