Chapter 16: Stupid henchmen's fault

"Well hello there, Liu'er Mihou." The guy that's probably not the mayor said with an evil smile.

Macaque and Bei Da stopped hugging each other to face him.

"OH C'MON! NOT HIM AGAIN!" The girl exclaimed.

"How the hell did you find us?!" The black-furred monkey asked.

"That's none of your business, now is it?"

"Actually it is! I think...?"

"My poor lady, I would tell you but this disgusting creature brainwashed you!" The false mayor stated.

Both of our protagonists looked at each other in confusion and then back at the crazy ex-henchmen.

"What makes you think that I can brainwash people?" Macaque asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well...uh...I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT, BUT YOU BRAINWASHED MY LADY INTO THINKING THAT I'M THE BAD GUY!"

"First of all, you are the bad guy and second of all, I'm not brainwashed!"

"THAT'S WHAT A BRAINWASHED PERSON WOULD SAY!"

Bei Da now had an annoyed expression on her face. The henchmen started to see that the two weren't taking him seriously, so he launched a punch at the shadow monkey.

"MACAQUE!"

"Aight, so you wanna fight? I can do that." The black-furred monkey said as he started to get into a battle position.

The shadow monkey punched him in the gut and then kicked him into a tree. After being kicked into a tree, the nameless mayor got back up and attempted to kick the monkey. Punches, jabs, and kicking were seen, but Macaque tried his best to make sure that the little girl wasn't going to get hurt in all of this. In the midst of all of this, the child just stood there, watching the two fight. About an hour later into the fight, she saw her furry friend summon his staff, but then it was kicked out his hands and now it looks like it's heading towards...OH FUCK! THE STAFF, IT'S HEADING TOWARDS BEI DA! The spiked staff was launched towards her and trapped her against a tree. She tried to get it off of her, but it zapped her back. It hurt, but only for a little bit. Though it felt off as if a wave of weirdness washed over her.

"MACAQUE!" She yelled as she attempted to get unstuck, but failed.

The black-furred monkey turned around and saw her stuck, but it looked familiar as if he saw this moment somewhere with someone else in Bei Da's place.

"BEI DA! DON'T WORRY I'M COMING!" He quickly said as he summoned Savage and Rumble to attack the false mayor.

He rushed over to her and attempted to grab the staff, but the guy that's probably not the mayor was about to attack him. Luckily, Rumble took him down and Macaque was able to take his staff back. The henchmen got out of the clone's grasp and attempted to launch toward our protagonists. Macaque panicked, he grabbed Bei Da and teleported away. Leaving the crazy henchmen alone with the twins.

"MY LADY!"

"YOUR LADY IS SIX FEET UNDER BUDDY!" Savage exclaimed as he and his brother were about to give this man pure hell.

Somewhere...

The black-furred monkey teleported them somewhere dark, but all he cared about was making sure that his cub- I mean his friend wasn't hurt. They both lay down on the ground in shock of what just happened. He looked down to see if the kid was alright.

"Bei, are you okay?" He softly asked.

"Ma...Macaque, I- I wanna go home." She replied as she was about to start crying. "But home doesn't feel like it's safe for me."