Chapter 21: Cooking With Chang'E + Two Idiots

Now playing WELCOME TO THE CITY by Toby Fox

Bei Da, holding Macaque's phone: Okay! It's recording!

Chang'E: Perfect! Welcome to Cooking With Chang'E! If you're seeing this, put the phone down before I put you down. Anyways, today I have a special guest with me!

Macaque, holding a frying pan and is about to hit Chang'E: hehe

Chang'E, turning around: Lay a goddamn finger on me and you'll be the next thing that I cook.

Macaque: Damn, okay.

Chang'E, looking at the camera again: Now here's our special guest, Macaque! Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Macaque: I'm being held against my will to be here by my best friend and a nine-year-old. Send help.

Bei Da, off camera: I'M ELEVEN YEARS OLD! NOT NINE! Dork.

Chang'E: Yeah, no one's gonna save ya, shadow. Anyways, today we are gonna cook some delicious foreign food!

Macaque: I swear if it's fuckin soup, I'm willing to be the next thing that you cook.

Chang'E: shut up. We are gonna cook some spaghetti! It's from Italy!

Macaque: oh okay.

Several moments later...

Chang'E, holding some uncooked noodles: Okay, so now we have to put the noodles in the po- MACAQUE NO!

Macaque, putting gasoline in the water: What?! I'm just putting the olive oil in the water!

Chang'E: THAT'S GASOLINE, YOU DUMBASS!

Macaque: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE GASOLINE IN YOUR KITCHEN?!

Bei Da: Um guys? The water is-

Chang'E: I DON'T KNOW! I SWEAR IF YOU-

Bei Da: GUYS! THE WATER IS FUCKING BURNING!

Chang'E and Macaque: WHAT?!

They both turn around and see a fire in the pot.

Chang'E: ...

Now playing Train Rush by Pascal Michael Stiefel

Macaque: Uh...how do s'mores sound-

Chang'E, now holding a wooden spoon: START FUCKING RUNNING, SHADOWMAN!

The black-furred monkey then proceeded to run for his life as his best friend began to chase him like a mouse. The chase took them to Chang'E's garden and- HOLY FUCK IS THAT CHANG'E IN A BUNNY MECH!?

Macaque: MOONY WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!

Chang'E, pissed off: THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT, DEAR FRIEND!

Bei Da, rushing out to stop these two from tearing each other apart: WAIT WE CAN JUST CALM DOWN AND Um... KICK THE PUNCHING BAG RIGHT?!

Macaque: Seriously, kid? That's the best you can think of?

Chang'E: Yeah, I thought Macaque would teach you better.

Bei Da: I'm trying my best here, okay!

Chang'E, now facing Bei Da: You know what, Bei Da?

Bei Da, nervous as fuck: Wha-what?

Chang'E: I miss my husband. I'll be back.

The moon goddess leaves and it's just Macaque and the child.

Macaque: Huh. That was surprisingly eas-

Bei Da: SHE'S MARRIED?!

Macaque: Yep. Now let's go back to the kitchen before she sends out her robots to attack me later.