Chapter 36: Breaking Into The Sister!

"This is my aunt's house." Bei Da said with an emotionless expression on her face.

"HUH?! This dump belongs to your aunt?!" Macaque exclaimed.

So this home belongs to the woman that technically disowned Bei Da and the place that currently kept any evidence of her sister's existence. Macaque searched Bei Da's face. He couldn't tell if she was sad or angry.

"Let's break in."

"Wait, we're actually going through with my plan?" He asked in a nervous tone.

"Yeah. Besides, they aren't home." She replied.

"How do you know that?" Macaque questioned.

"It's the middle of September and that's normally when my family visits my grandparents that are in the next city nearby." Bei Da explained with ease.

"How long would they be gone for?"

"A week."

"Oh, that's perfect for us! I mean it probably sucks for them, but they're assholes so they deserve it."

Bei Da walked up to the doormat, lifted it, and grabbed the spare key. Macaque followed her inside as she opened the door. It was cleaner and neater than what Macaque imagined. From what he heard about Bei Da's family, he thought that they would be dirty and have trash all over the place! The child closed the door behind them as the monkey demon went into the living room. There was a black couch in the living room with a few pictures. Macaque went over to one of the pictures and saw what he assumed was a younger Bei Da playing the violin. The younger Bei Da's cheeks had no scars on them. She looked so focused on the strings that she wasn't even focusing on the camera!

"Bei Da, is this you in this picture?" He asked without taking his eyes off the picture.

"Huh? Yeah, that's me. You can take whatever you want by the way." She replied as she eyed a vase.

"Wait really?"

"Yep."

Macaque quickly took the picture of Bei Da down and put it in his shadow so that he could hang it up later. He looked around the living room and noticed a pillow that said 'Live, Laugh, Love'. Macaque stared at the pillow and was quickly grabbed out of his thoughts when he heard crashing. The black-furred monkey caught the child breaking a vase with her baseball bat. He had no clue how she kept her bat on her body.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Macaque asked with a head tilt.

"I felt like breaking shit. Besides, maybe if we take a few things and vandalize the place then they'll start panicking about who did it." Bei Da explained.

"Payback for kicking you out, I like it!" Macaque exclaimed. "Anyways, I'm going to go explore the place and see if I can find anything about your sister."

"Okay, I'll be here smashing stuff. Oh! Maybe I can find something to write on the walls with." Bei Da added.

Macaque smiled as he left the room. He checked out the kitchen where there was nothing of value so he decided to check out the bedroom. The aunt's bedroom.

He opened the door and saw a queen-sized bed with a red blanket on top of it. Everything looked so...perfect. He wanted to ruin it. They didn't deserve a perfect bed. They didn't deserve a perfect room. They should have nothing. He grabbed the red blanket, which felt like silk, and tore it up. Macaque began destroying the room by tearing everything. Pillow feathers laid on the ground as dressers crashed to the floor. The blankets were torn to shreds as the black-furred monkey made his way to the closet, hoping that there were more things to destroy. Hanfus and cheongsams were hanging in the closet as the six-eared monkey began to destroy them. The silk and buttons landed on the floor as he tore the clothes with his claws and sharp teeth. Macaque was about to destroy another hanfu, but he saw a trash bag in the corner of the closet.