Chapter 11: Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams!

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️ This chapter of LMK: The Adventures Of Macaque And Bei Da contains accidental deadnaming and implied creepy images. If any of this makes you, The Reader feel uncomfortable, please PLEASE stop reading this chapter and wait for chapter 12. Thank you for your time, now onto the chapter.

Xiaotian attempted to run away from Blob Kid, but failed.

"Oh c'mon! I just wanna show you something!" They exclaimed.

"No! You're just gonna hurt me again!" He replied back, trying his best not to cry.

"Uggghhh, fine! I'll stop." They said with pout.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, I guess, but you do know that I only hurt you sometimes, right? Most of the time, I'm just making you rethink your choices."

MK was confused. What did they mean by that? Blob Kid only appears in his nightmares and would either say some messed up things, try to play some messed up version of a childhood game, or they would try to pull his hair which he didn't like at all.

"What..what do you mean by that?" MK asked.

"Oh my gods, you know what nevermind! You're just really dumb..." Blob Kid said, but they mumbled something that Xiaotian couldn't understand.

"What did you say?"

"UGH! I SAID YOU'RE JUST REALLY DUMB, [REDACTED]!"

Xiaotian took a couple steps back from the child sized blob. Did..Did they just deadname him?

"Did...did you seriously just call-"

"DAMNIT! SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!" Blob Kid quickly apologized. "I just got mad."

"It's..It's okay, I guess." MK replied.

"Anyways, since you won't allow me to do my thing and basically torture you. I wanna play a game!" They said.

"Oh dear Buddha, what game do you want to play?" He asked in an irritated voice.

"Just a simple game of rock, paper, scissors!" They replied.

"Yeah, these usually have some sort of messed up rules that you make up. So just tell me the rules that you made." Xiaotian groaned.

"Fine! You don't have to be such a killjoy about it." Blob Kid pouted. "Anyways, if I win four rounds, I get to pull your hair. If you win four rounds, then I'll leave you alone!"

"Okay, but quick question, what's up with you pulling my hair?" MK asked.

"Because yes."

"That doesn't answer my question though-"

"LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU UNTIL YOU AGREE TO PLAY WITH ME!" They exclaimed, cutting off Xiaotian.

"Okay! Okay! I'll play with you!" Xiaotian said in a desperate tone.

"Yay! C'mon, MK, let's play! Let's play!" Blob Kid replied with excitement while clapping their hands.

The brunet and the child sized blob started playing. They picked rock and he picked paper.

"WHAT?! I mean uhhh...you got lucky is all!"

"There's still three more rounds."

"Ohhhh yeah!"

Xiaotian rolled his eyes and continued playing the game with this blob child. The inky creature won the next two rounds and then they were on the final round. MK picked scissors, but when Blob Kid saw this, they decided to do a little bit of cheating. So instead of going for their paper, they chose rock. Unfortunately, MK saw the hand go from paper to rock, so he knew for a fact that Blob Kid was cheating.