7.

The song played in the back as Zaynab walked down the walkway towards the stage with Aira and her other friends holding the phullon ki chaddar over her head.

Zaynab settled down on the stage with Aira's help. Aira and Zaynab posed for the cameraman.

Asmat started off the mehndi cermony. Feeling emotional over the beginning of her only daughter's wedding, Asmat kissed Zaynab's head with tears in her eyes.

Several aunties proceeded the mehndi traditions as Aira handled the whole event. Aira walked around asking everyone if they were comfortable and needed anything.

"Listen Rubina, who's the girl that just talked to us?" asked Khalida, Zaynab's khala's sister-in-law.

"That's Aira, Azra daughter. I've heard she's a very sensible girl and she's in her second year of university." replied Rubina.

The night proceeded with lots of dancing and singing as Zaynab got her mehndi applied. Tomorrow being the baraat was a big day for her.

And Zayaan couldn't get rid of his smile as he watched a little someone from his room window whilst talking to Haris on the phone.

"Sir can you hear me?" Haris questioned Zayaan as he heard no response for a while.

"Haris I'll talk to you later, I'm busy right now." Zayaan replied hurriedly.

"But sir it's important they...." before Haris could finish, the call ended.

"Ma'sha'Allah" Zayaan whispered as his saw his little angel dancing and being all jolly.

Suddenly, Aira stopped having a feeling that someone was looking at her. She looked around but found no one. Paying no heed and thinking of it as a mere illusion, Aira continued dancing.

The night ended with Aira sleeping without a care in the world whilst someone couldn't sleep, lost in her thoughts.

The story is slow paced currently but guys don't worry you'll be reading many couple scenes soon~~