3.

Zaynab and Aira walked in the mall as they browsed for clothes and jewellery. Azra asked Bari Begum for permission to take Aira out but Bari Begum told her to let Aira and Zaynab go out together, hence they were shopping together right now.

"Aira I can't find matching jewellery to my clothes in any of the shops here. Shall we go to the bazaar nearby? I've heard they have a bigger variety of jewellery there." said Zaynab as she was tired of not finding matching jewellery.

"Appi but we've been told by Bari Ammi to not go anywhere other than the mall and the guards will tell Bari Ammi we went to the bazaar, making us both get in trouble." Aira told her friend as she was scared.

"So what, we can just go sneakily without the guards noticing us and it won't take us long anyways. We'll be back before they notice us." Zaynab said nonchalantly.

"Appi if we get caught, you better save me from any scolding from ammi and Badi Ammi." Aira said making a deal with Zaynab.

"Lets go now then." Zaynab hurried Aira as Aira finished paying for her clothes.

Whilst they were busy shopping, someone had a file with information about Aira in front of them.

"Chote Khan, she's Aira Abid, daughter of Ghafur Abid one of your personal driver and Azra Begum one of the servants in the haveli." Zayaan nodded as Haris, his assistant, told him information about Aira.

"She's currently 20 and in her second year of university. She recently shifted to a house provided by Bare Khan near the haveli. She's also good friend with Zaynab ma'am." Haris continued telling his boss.

Zayaan nodded and signalled Haris to leave his office.

"Aira Abid." whispered Zayaan.

"We will have to meet again." Zayaan said with a look of interest.

The story is slowly but surely progressing so don't forget to comment and vote.