4.

Aira and Zaynab strolled through the streets amazed by the numerous stalls. Purchasing everything they liked, not noticing how time was progressing without disturbing them.

"Appiii, I'm getting tired and I've got everything I came for. Shall we start heading back to the mall?" Aira said as she followed Zaynab who still wasn't done purchasing things.

"Aira 5 more minutes." replied Zaynab with her attention on the jhumkas.

"Appi you've been saying 5 minutes for soo long now. Let me check the time." Aira said calmly but her heart dropped as she realised the time.

"APPI OH MY DAYS IT'S ALREADY 5.30. WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR OVER AN HOUR. APPI I'VE GOT SOOO MANY MISSED CALLS FROM AMMI AND BADI AMMI." Aira exclaimed as she was scared to her guts.

"The guards must've noticed that we're not at the mall. We're going to get in sooo much trouble." Aira rambled on as she was panicking.

"Ammi will never let me out again. What do we do appi?" said Aira as she helplessly looked at Zaynab.

"My cute little Aira don't worry too much. I'll make sure you don't get in trouble." Zaynab said trying to calm down Aira.

Hurriedly, the duo made their way out of the bazaar and towards the mall. Reaching the mall, they saw the guards looking around in panic.

As the girls came in the guards view, they finally calmed down.

Zaynab and Aira quickly sat in the car. Both scared as they were getting closer and closer to their homes and punishment.

The car came to a halt at the front door of the haveli and both girls made their way out of the car to go the living room. Knowing full well Badi Ammi would be awaiting for their arrival.

Slowly, they both walked and stood in front of Badi Ammi whilst keeping their heads down.

While Aira was scared to her guts, someone lost their senses again as soon as they saw her.

So guys who likes Zaynab and Aira's friendship. Don't worry guys Badi Begum is scary but she loves both Aira and Zaynab.

I've just started the book so I'm hoping to release as many chapters as I can, I'm writing on the go but I'm releasing as manh chapters as I can in a day.

Happy Reading~~~