2.

Hi guys, enjoyyyy~

"Babaaa" shouted Aira as Ghafur Abid came in her view.

"Ji beta" Ghafur replied with a small smile.

"Ammi's asking you to come and help her set up the kitchen. Baba please hurry up I'm sooo hungry right now, I can't take it any longer." Aira told her baba.

"Acha beta, slow down don't worry. Let's go together." replied Ghafur.

Walking together, the father and daughter duo laughed and talked.

Aira suddenly felt a gaze on her and stopped. Looking around she found no one.

"Aira beta, what happened? Are you not hungry anymore?" questioned Ghafur.

Remembering her hunger, Aira forgot all about the gaze she felt and replied "Baba let's hurry up, I'm hungryyy."

~~~

Zayaan smiled as she looked around like a lost kitten. Her big eyes wandering everywhere in search of his sinuous gaze.

He snickered and talked on the phone "Anwar, find out who the girl with Ghafur is." ending the call he continued looking at her as she turned the corner and disappeared from his view.

"What's wrong with me?" Zayaan questioned himself as he never looked at a girl twice in his life but this girl was stuck in his head.

~~~

"Ammi, is the food ready? Do you need my help?" Aira asked her mother.

"It's nearly ready and just sit on the dining table. My girl has been helping me nonstop since morning." replied Azra.

Coming out of the kitchen, Azra Begum brought the roti's and salan.

"Listen Ghafur Ji, did you meet Chote Khan Sahab?" Azra asked her husband.

"Ammi, isn't Chote Khan still in Karachi?" Interrupted Aira. She had heard scary things about Chote Sahab and was already scared of him even though she had never met him.

"No he just came back today and I was meeting him in front of the haveli. I've been appointed as one of his personal drivers." replied Ghafur.

"I've heard Chote Sahab's anger issues are worse than Bare Sahab, make sure to not get on his wrong side. After all, both of us work with them and we have no other income source." said Azra.

"Chote Sahab is a bit scary, but he knows we're loyal, don't worry Azra begum" Ghafur reassured his wife.

"Ammi, Zaynab appi's getting married and I need a few things. Can we go to the market tomorrow?" Aira asked while eating. She was excited for Zaynab Khan's wedding, she was the only daughter of the Khan's and Aira was good friends with her.

"Beta we'll see tomorrow, I'll have to ask Bari Begum if I can go with you." Azra replied.

Aira nodded and continued eating, satisfying her stomach to the fullest. She couldn't wait for her good friend's wedding.

As the night ended, Aira made herself comfortable in her new bed whilst someone still couldn't get her off his mind.

Happy reading guysss🤍🤍