6.

"Bhai arrange the flowers like the picture I showed you" Aira guided the boy who was decorating the stage.

The mehndi was tomorrow and Zaynab, being the bride started stressing and Aira forced her to relax in her room. Now single handedly she was busy helping decorate the back garden of the haveli.

"Do you need any help?" Aira yelped as someone whispered in her ear. Scared she turned around, her face only a few inches from Zayaan's as he was bending down to her level. Surprised she took a few steps back with her hand on her fast beating heart. Taking a few deep breaths she calmed down as Zayaan continued piercing her with his gaze.

"Chote Khan, do you need anything?" Aira quickly questioned, feeling scared of the intimidating man.

Zayaan frowned hearing 'chote Khan' from her. He didn't like the way she addressed him. Seeing him frown, Aira felt disturbed 'did I say something wrong? Is he angry at me?' Aira thought.

"Salam Chote Khan, Aira bibi where do you want me to put these flowers?" a worker questioned Aira.

"Chote Khan...." Aira didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. I don't need anything, I came to supervise the progress of the decorations. Go help them Aira." Zayaan said bringing Aira out of distress.

"Okay Chote Khan, hope everything's up to your standards." Aira smiled as she left and guided the boy to arrange the flowers on the tables.

Zayaan couldn't help but stare at her as her shine consumed him.

Unknown to him, Asmat saw their interaction from the window. She was surprised as her son normally never interacted with girls that calmly.

Guys what do you think, is Asmat going to play the matchmaker or is something going to happen?

Happy readinggg~~~