1.

"Ammiiii" whined Aira as she sat on the new sofa.

"Ji ammi ki jaan" replied Azra, Aira's mother.

(Yes dear)

"Ammi I'm really hungry, I haven't ate since morning and I've been setting the house since ages." complained Aira.

"Aira beta, I haven't set up the kitchen appliances yet and your baba isn't home yet to help me." Azra told Aira.

"Ammi but I'm really hungry." said Aira whilst pouting.

"Acha Aira beta, your baba must be near the front of the haveli, go get him and I'll quickly set up the kitchen and make something for you." Aira hurriedly stood up, happy as her stomach would be full soon.

Exiting the small house provided by the Khan's, Aira hurriedly ran to the front of the haveli in search of Ghafur Abid, her baba.

As she ran without a care in the world, she bumped into something hard.

From the harsh impact Aira closed her eyes as she held her nose. Slowly, she opened her eyes that glistened with tears and made eye contact with a man wearing a suit.

They both stared at each other as the world moved around them and time progressed without notifying them.

Jumping out of her daze, Aira said "Sorry uncle." And made her way around the 'uncle' this time slowly walking to the front of the haveli.

The man's head moved towards Aira as she walked past him and suddenly snickered and murmured "Ha Uncle?"

Zayaan Khan, 28, stood at a towering height of 6'2 and his body was filled with muscles; feeling and looking no where like an uncle.

He just got back from Karachi today as his sister's wedding was due to start in the upcoming month.

Coming out of his daze, he made his way to the bench and sat down whilst doing his work on his phone.

So guys this was their first meeting and the first part of Sukoon. Hope you guys enjoyed it🤍
Please tell me if you want the chapters to be longer~~