❃ treat for you (18+)

TW: smut, NSFW , threesome between tara, jj and emily :)

"you're so hot lying in my sheets with no clothes on," tara said, sitting up swiftly. she let the blanket fall from her as she looked at her unit chief. emily smiled and stretched out.
"you're so hot leaning over me like that," she mumbled in reply. she grabbed tara's waist and pulled her back down on top of her - both women were ready for round three.

"fuck, fuck just like that," emily screamed as tara thrusted the strap into her.

then a banging from the door echoed through the flat.
"shit," tara groaned. she looked at the time and cursed again. she knew exactly who it was.

"were we being too loud?" emily asked. tara laughed and shook her head.
"no, you weren't being loud enough, love," tara teased and climbed off emily. emily struggled to hide the blush but then frowned. tara took off the strap just as another knock sounded.
"why are you answering it?" emily groaned, grabbing tara's wrist.
"relax. i know who it is," tara smirked. she shot emily a certain look and a spark ignited in emily's brown eyes.

while emily knew about the little side thing of tara's. the side thing had no idea her boss was in bed waiting for her too.
"does she know?" emily asked, sitting up, getting excited all over again.
"no. she has no idea we're doing this!" tara laughed and another knock came through the house.

"tara! it's jj, are you home?" the sweet voice rang. emily smirked.
"god it's been so long since i've had my hands on her," she giggled. tara's mouth fell open. she hit emily playfully on the arm and then wrapped a robe around herself.
"shush, let me go answer and i'll bring her back."

"hey sweet thing," tara said as she opened the door.
"hi," jj smiled and slid into the apartment. tara grabbed her gently by the hips and pulled her into a kiss - letting the door slam. jj chirped as she was pulled in and giggled as tara deepened the kiss, pulling on the younger woman's bottom lip with her teeth.

"i have a surprise for you," tara whispered. she let go off jj and helped her take off her jacket. she hung it on the wall and let jj slide off her shoes.
"is it anything to do with what's under that robe?" jj giggled and pulled at the strap but tara grabbed her hand.
"not quite. it's in the bedroom," tara smirked. jj's eyes went wide with anticipation. a new toy? she hoped it was a new toy! she'd seen one she'd -

entering the room, jj was not expecting to see her boss on the bed. thankfully, emily had covered up a little so she wouldn't surprise the other woman too much but jj still stopped in her tracks.
"don't be shy now," tara smirked, coming around her. she sat on the side of the bed, by emily's feet and they both watched as the scene processed in jj's head.
"what is this?" jj asked, her voice catching in her throat.
"what do you think it is jay?" tara asked, very matter of factly.
"it's not like this is new to you jennifer," emily laughed slightly - referencing the pairs past.
"that's true," tara joined in on the laugh. "you like to make your way around the women at work don't you?"
jj blushed and took a step back.
"hey," tara softened her tone. "come sit." she tapped her lap and jj shook her head.
"come on love, you know you want to," emily whispered. she sat up too and was also a lot softer. jj's feet shuffled and she lowered her head. she was intrigued. she did want to know what would happen but at the same time, emily was her boss now. but then again, she was tara's too.

"come here," tara said again. jj sighed and shuffled over. as soon as she was close enough, tara grabbed her hand and sat her on the bed beside her, between her and emily.

"are you scared?" tara asked.
"scared?" jj scoffed and puffed up her chest. "i don't get scared."
"oh?" emily smirked. she put a hand on jj's thigh. "you don't get scared of two hot women who are ready to fuck you senseless?" tara's hand reached up and put some blonde hair behind jj's ear. jj gulped and let her eyes drop to the floor.
"no," she answered meekly. emily's hand inched further up jj's thigh.
"so you know what's about to happen?" tara asked. jj nodded and gulped and emily laughed.
"i don't think she's ready for what's about to come em," tara smirked.
"neither do i," emily replied.

criminal minds oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara