✧ sugar mommy p2

i heard the ping on my phone and quickly glanced at it, seeing emily's message pop up. i excused myself from the table, sliding away from my parents nosy glares and headed to the bathroom.

e - you have half an hour to be at my apartment or they'll be consequences.

i gulped. i was busy, there was no way i was getting there in half an hour. not a chance. and consequences? what consequences?

y/n - i'm busy. can it be 2 hours?

her reply came through almost instantly and i didn't really want to look.

e - 2? are you having a laugh? i said half an hour. be there in 30 minutes.

y/n - emmmm, i'm at dinner with my parents.

e - and?

y/n - and i can't just leave !

e - you have half an hour little lady.

she went offline then and my heart sped up even higher. even if i left now i won't be there in half an hour, not with the dinner time traffic. i walked out of the bathroom and slid back into the seat beside my mother.

"you look awfully pale," she said in her typical British accent.

"oh, erm," i muttered, lowering my head. "i don't feel too good."

"would you like to skip dinner today darling? maybe rearrange for tomorrow or when you feel better?" my father asked. i looked up at him and nodded meekly.

"what? no! we leave in a few days and she can't get over her silly sickness for some food?" my mother asked my father, whispering in her stupid angry whisper.

"she needs to enjoy herself. she can't enjoy herself is she's feeling poorly, would you like her to make a mess in public?"

"any daughter of mine can control themselves!" my mother said, voice raised. i rolled my eyes, set down my napkin and got up. i wasn't going to let her talk about me like that - sick or not.

"where do you think you're going?" she asked, slamming down her own knife and fork.

"to control myself," i smiled. "good day, mother." i nodded my head at her and walked out of the restaurant, quickly hailing a taxi.

it got to 30 minutes and i wasn't there. we were still round the corner and i felt my heart hammer in my chest. consequences. i paid the taxi man and climbed out of the car, knowing it would be quicker to walk than sit in the traffic.

i slid into the elevator and pressed the top button. of course emily has the pent house. well, one of them.

i knocked on her door, awaiting her answer and tapped my foot anxiously. god, what was she going to do with me. i could hear her behind the door and i gulped as she approached it. i heard the lock click and then the door opened, just a crack.

her brown eyes peered round the door and her greying hair dropped down -

"can i help you?" she asked.

"i'm sorry i'm late," i muttered. she sighed and opened the door more. she stayed rooted to the spot though, not allowing me to enter. she checked her watch, sitting humbly on her wrist.

"i said 30 minutes not 34 minutes."

"i know! i tried to get here as quick as possible!" i whined. she sighed and moved to the side, letting me in.

i slid under her arm and waited in her hallway. it had been a week since we had had sex and to be honest, i was expecting her to pin me against the wall but she didn't. instead, she put her hand on the bottom of my back and walked me through her apartment to the living area.

"sit down," she ordered. i sat with no hesitation, confused on what was happening. "would you like a drink, some biscuits?" she asked me and i grew more confused. i shook my head and she sighed.

"you know i expect verbal answers, y/n." i gulped again and gave her a polite 'no thankyou' to which she nodded.

she sat opposite me, leaning back in her chair and crossed her ankle over her knee. i, sitting on the edge of the seat, was full of anxiety.

"i have a proposal." she said quietly.

"what's that?"

"i have this work thing," she whispered, moving her hands all over the place. "next week."

"okay?"

"i need you to be my plus 1," she said, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"really?" at the start, we agreed we'd keep everything private. no one was to know who i was, no one was to know who she was. as the unit chief for the bau, i understood that - she had high stakes in her job and she needed to be respected but now this?

"thursday. everyone is taking their partners. Luke and JJ suggested i bring, you," she said.

"they know about me?"

"they know i have a close friend," she said gently, sitting up. "y/n, it'll be a busy night. i'm hoping people will be too busy to question our relationship. all you need to do is look pretty and hang off my arm," she smiled, leaning forward in her seat.

i gave her a side eye, thinking it over. my feelings for emily prentiss had never gone away and now i had to pretend to be in a relationship with her? god.

"400 if you agree," she muttered, pulling out the money from her pocket. my eyes bulged. 400?!

"emily, that's a lot," i whispered, backing off slightly.

"and im asking a lot from you sweetheart," she said gently.

"i don't need 400," i told her, shaking my head.

"that doesn't mean i won't give it to you. you're my baby, i'll pay you as i like it.

do you agree to join me?" she asked, rising to her feet. i gulped and nodded. she took my hand and smiled, brining me to my feet.

"good, 530 on thursday - be here ready to get ready," she whispered, planting a kiss onto my forehead.

she dropped my hand and went to walk to the front door.

"you text me when i'm in the middle of dinner with my parents, making me come and you won't let me stay?"

she tutted, turning on her feet. "you still underestimate me, darling." she pulled out the drawer by her front door and pulled out a red key. i gulped.

slowly, she walked down the hallway but i didn't dare follow her. i heard the key in the lock, turn twice and the door click open. the light buzzed as it fired up and goosebumps rose on my skin.

"take them clothes off little girl," she said, down the hallway. i instantly began stripping off, my shoes, my socks, everything.

when she came round the corner, she had the pink rope in her hands, a devilish smirk on her face.

"why am i punishing you?" she whispered slowly as she reached me. she dragged her nails down the front of my stomach as the rope tickled my sides.

"i was late," i replied.

"i don't like people being late," she told me again. she quickly grabbed both my hands and pinned them behind my back. i felt the rope tie around them and she worked her magic, working it up my arms and over my shoulders. the next thing i knew, my arms were supported behind my back and rope dug into my curves. emily stood back, examining her work before leading me through the house.

i stood in the doorway of the locked room, taking it in. for once, i couldn't wait to be punished.