There was another long spiel about speed, in which an interesting fact about the Flying Fish was revealed.

"Oh, no! Ill save him!" the mermaid yelled as she dove into the water.

"Caimie! Will she be alright?" Yukiko asked in concern.

"No need to worry! In the whole wide world, in the sea that is, there is nothing that can outrun a mermaid in water!" Pappagg had just finished an extremely long speech about the relative speeds of Fishmen, flying fish and mermen.

Suddenly more Flying Fish flew out of the waters, carrying... ropes?

"What's that?" Nami cried.

"A huge anchor?" Franky spotted.

"It's way too big!" Usopp yelled.

"They're trying to sink the Sunny!" Yukiko realised.

"This is bad!" Franky called. "Just one hit from that, and we'll sink!"

"Dodge it!" Usopp panicked as, by his feet, Chopper ran around in panic. "Use the Burst or the Paddle! Can we make it?"

"No, it's too late! But I have something else." Franky yelled. "Hurry up and come with me, Usopp!"

"Huh? Yeah!"

"You, get on the bow!"

"Huh? Uh, right!"

"What is Franky up to?" Yukiko thought.

"We're going to use our secret weapon!" Franky yelled. "Usopp, hold down the fort below!"

"Got it!" Pushing open the hatch to the engine room below the lawn, he went down.

"The Sunny's in trouble!" Luffy's voice could be heard all the way from the engine room.

"Drop it!" the Riders cheered.

"No way...!" Nami was stunned, unable to move.

"At this rate, it'll hit us head-on," Robin coolly observed.

"SINK!"

"It's falling right at us!" Usopp screamed.

"Believe in this ship!" Franky declared, right before he pushed a button...

Below deck, the wheel began to turn.

"The mane started spinning!" Usopp yelled in surprise.

"Emergency Evasion... Secret Weapon!" Franky pushed a large lever. "Chicken Voyage!"

The mane acted as a propeller, pushing the Sunny backwards and away from the dropping giant anchor in time as the steel behemoth plunged into the seas below.

"They dodged it!" "No way!"

"I've never heard of any ship that can go backwards!"

"Wow! Franky thought of everything!" Yukiko said as Luffy was also impressed.

"Usopp! Get inside the prow!" Franky yelled as the Sunny drifted to a pause.

"Don't think dodging it was all we could do!" He then hollered as the figurehead's mouth dropped open to reveal a cannon. "This ship's got way more power than that!"

"Awesome!" Luffy and Chopper literally sparkled with their awe.

"Cola energy now charging!"

"Charging complete!" Usopp announced. "Oi! What should I do now?"

"Get as many as you can inside the circle!"

"They're in!" Usopp's voice drifted towards them.

"Lock on with the button on the handle, then pull the lever!" Franky ordered.