CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING

Start from the beginning

"Why are you making a puppy eyes i won't help you if you want to play with him not only you'll be in trouble but i also will be in trouble rain is going to kill me if you hurt his friend so No" phayu said firmly

"Please man I'm not playing here I'm so serious i think he is my mate" Phayu laughed "what made you think like that" he said

"And what made you think rain was your mate when you met him the first time" Pai reply raising one eyebrow...

"Hummm fair enough you have a point, okay but let me think first and talk to rain and we'll see, now get out my office i have work to do not listening to your love life" Phayu almost dragged him out

"Thanks man I'll be waiting don't forget about what I-" Pai didn't even finish his sentence phayu closed the door "byeee"

Later on at home....

Phayu enters the house it's quiet where's rain... He removes his shoes and his jacket scanning the whole house, he opens the room to see rain playing his games he's so concentrated he didn't even notice phayu was there.

"Hey cute boy" he said with a soft voice

Rain lift his head with a big smile. That smile can make phayu heart skipped a beat with his bunny teeth. He let go his console and jump on the man arms for an embrace.

"You're home" he said pecking his lips "how was the day ?" Before letting go he kissed again the man

"It was good a little tiring but now i feel reboost with you" the alpha said cupping his face for a wet kiss.

Rain broke the kiss "Go wash up and we will have dinner first huh" he said looking at his hubby phayu can't take this much cuteness he just nodded.

Rain has changed a lot, phayu can feel the boy is more free and confident on himself, he now take initiative not only waiting to be guided, he's growing up to be a great man. Phayu is happy to see the boy regained his confidence in life and living so happily. He just smiled looking at rain jumping left and right leaving the room with his little red short exposing his beautiful legs and a tank top, phayu need to control himself before eating him instead of the food rain went to prepare in the kitchen while he's taking a bath.

After the shower phayu came out sitting across the dinner table looking at his bunny.

"P'phayu stop staring let's eat" rain is shy

"You're seducing me with your outfit don't blame me" he said raising his eyebrows. Rain chuckled "Stop"

They ate while talking a bit about phayu's day and so on... After dinner they settle on the couch watching the news Phayu's company and name is everywhere...

"P'phayu you're famous" rain tease

"No they just like our work" he said

"Uhmm but you're just mine my p'phayu no one should put an eye on you or I'll kill them" rain said like a angry bird. Phayu laughed

"No need for that, I'll reject everyone because i already have my cute omega wifey here with me" he said tickling rain.

"AHH you're cheating P'phayu" rain hissed

"Now my cute boy i have something to ask you" the atmosphere changed into a serious one the tone of phayu voice made rain look back and fear ran through his eyes...

"Ehh it's not something serious.... Uhhh actually my parents will be coming next week and wait until to see the inauguration of the complex" rain nodded he can't see what does it have to do with him