{Mr. Steal Your Girl }

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it was my chocolate but you ate it. You even ruined my new gray couch leaving a huge stain!" Leah giggled, shaking her head in disbelief. Although Soo Ah wasn't part of the group she always came around to show love and support. She would constantly attend their competitions and run by the dance studio with snacks. She had gotten close to the girls to the point they considered her part of their friend group. "No, you told me I could have it. It wasn't my fault you smudged the chocolate on it." Her green blue eyes wandered around the table seeing everyone converse with each other. Seon Ho spoke to Miyeon who sat next to him. Felix was making conversation with Tatter and Bada about his upcoming comeback. Meanwhile all the brunette girl could do was sit back, relax and admire how well her friends were getting along. She reaches for her glass, throwing her head back and downing the soju. The waiter came out handing them each their food. All the girls pour themselves either beer or soju ready to clang their drinks together. Leah grabbed her chopsticks and a small plate, digging into her food.

"Let's make a toast!" Ivy yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. They all picked their drinks, moving them to the center of the table. Leah ignored them and continued to eat her noodles. She could care less about drinks or beer. At the moment her stomach had been growling all afternoon because of the lack of food in her system. She continued to chew as everyone's eyes landed on her. "Yah, unnie!" Miyeon yelled at the older girl, causing her to roll her eyes. She raised her small bowl, clicking it against the cups as they all cheered in happiness. She went back to enjoying her savory delicious food. She did a small dance as she chewed on her food happily. She took a huge bite of tteokbokki ignoring everyone around her. At the moment all she cares about is her growling stomach and the delicious hot food in front of her. Bada chuckled, as she watched the short girl eat. She grabbed a piece of meat from across the table placing it into Leah's bowl. The girl's face brightened up at the piece of meat, she gave Bada a smile before shoving it into her mouth.

All the girls were gone, completely drunk and wasted. Yujin kept laughing and giggling, which is something out of her nature. She got super giggly when she was drunk. Her girlfriend on the other hand got bolder when she was drunk. She stood up on her seat, singing the song that was playing in the speakers. "I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it. Tonight and after that, let's do it one more time." Her hips swayed as she removed the sweater off her shoulders. Leah picked her drink up, hipping the girl up. Ivy and Mina both screamed, then started saying 'eyy'. Seon Ho laughed, turning to look away not wanting to be part of it. He also had respect for women. Bada chuckled, seeing how drunk the girls had gotten. Soo Ah jumped off her chair, as she stood behind her girlfriend. She leaned down kissing her on the cheek making her cover her face with her hands. Her cheeks instantly turned pink making the two older girls to tease her. The song continued playing, the drunk girl pointed at Leah with a spoon as the rapping verse came up. She threw her head back, knowing she had to do it. This was one of their favorite songs they shared together. She stood up pushing her seat back as she walked around the table with a smile on her face. Soo Ah handed her the spoon to use as a microphone.

"Booty so round, booty so soft. Bet you wanna smack it again? Let me demonstrate. Hit it one time, make it levitate" She turned around, popping her ass out. She twerk makes it bounce up and down. Mina screamed in her seat, hitting the table with a napkin. Ivy covered her mouth as she laughed seeing the two girls having fun. Yujin's girlfriend moves closer pretending to slap her ass. She wasn't, instead she slapped the air. Both girls were respectful when it came to Yujin and their relationship. The brunette girl used her right hand to grip her boob. "Titties out like blaka. Broke bitches watch out now. Your pussy basura." She pointed at Miyeon who scoffed out loud. She stood up from her seat slamming her hands on the table.

The confident girl leaned back on Soo Ah, who wrapped an arm around her neck. "My pussy horchata!" Both girls screamed into the spoon making everyone else in the room laugh. Yujin shook her head as she held her phone up recording the girls. Soo Ah is completely drunk meaning she won't remember anything tomorrow. But Leah wasn't; she barely had anything to drink. She had focused her full attention on her food. Plus whenever she got drunk, instead of being energetic or hyper. She would be extremely tired and fall asleep wherever she was. The two girls sat back down, Leah grabbed her drink, throwing her head back and downing it. She's taking small drinks here and there, not enough to make her drunk. Once they had finished their food and drinks, they started to head out. Kim Seon Ho stayed behind paying for the entire bill. Tomboy is playing on the speakers making the group of girls scream. They formed in a line replicating the la,la,la part. Leah ended up tripping over the foot of a chair sending her flying. She slammed into Miyeon who screamed at her. She couldn't stay mad at her instead they both laughed about it. Finding it is the funniest thing in the world.