182

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (182)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (182)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  This group of people are definitely the lucky ones in the apocalypse.

  Although they did not follow the evacuation force to the shelter base, they were trapped in the medicine store and supermarket from the beginning.

  The zombie virus incident happened in the early morning. A few of them had been having fun all night in a bar in the ancient town and were about to go back to sleep. On the way, they came across the only medicine store open 24 hours a day and stopped in to buy something.

  When they entered the pharmacy, they found that there was no one in the store and there was only a blood stain in front of the cashier.

  When several people were wondering, they heard screaming from the street outside.

  An employee wearing a white coat from a medicine store chased a middle-aged man with blood on his face. The man was knocked down at the intersection, and then he was pushed to the ground and bitten and eaten.

  Several of them thought they were hallucinating after drinking too much at night. They were all shocked when they heard the screams outside. They stood straight in front of the glass window and watched the people outside being bitten motionless by employees in white coats.

  Just when they realized whether they were going to call the police, they saw the middle-aged man who was knocked down and bitten shivered, his limbs twitched, and he got up from the ground.

  When he got up again, his entire face was a dead man's bluish white, his eyes were cloudy, and his pupils turned as white as in a zombie movie!

  People like them just don’t understand what’s going on, and they’ve read similar zombie movies and novels!

  After seeing the middle-aged man and the zombie employee in the white coat discovering them and running towards them, they immediately closed the door and lowered the rolling shutter door.

  After that, they never opened the rolling shutter door again.

  They saw with their own eyes that there were more and more zombies in the outside world, and they broke out completely. They also saw the announcement on their mobile phones. Later, they gave up the rescue completely. The network was cut off, the power was cut off, and they were completely trapped here.

  Generally speaking, this group of people is very lucky. From the outbreak of zombies to now, they have not encountered anyone who came to grab supplies.

  There is no shortage of lucky people in this world, and the situation in each region is different. Some places are very lucky, and some places are like nine levels of hell, with despair after despair, which is more bitter than stewing bitter melon with coptis.

  For example, there is a small cannibal gathering place inside the ancient town a few hundred meters away.

  It was so painful that I didn't even notice it.

  So this group of lucky people have never really come into contact with zombies until now.

  Chapter 148 Pretending to be a crow's mouth