280

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (280)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (280)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At one step, a moldy wind blew in my face.

  The corridor was dilapidated, and the green spray paint on the steps peeled off piece by piece, exposing the bricks inside.

  The cement floor under their feet was full of potholes, and bicycles and strollers were littered behind the corridor. Looking up, the backs of the stairs above them were covered with white or bluish-black moldy threads.

  From time to time, corrosion pits the size of acne marks appear on the thin patent iron handrails.

  It looks like a face covered in acne.

  The smell of rot and mold was everywhere.

  There were mottled footprints on the dusty stairs in front of me.

  It was Zhang Zheshan and a few others who stayed behind.

  "Let's go quickly."

  The young man who followed Han Qingxia said.

  He took the lead and followed the footprints of Zhang Zheshan and others.

  One floor, two floors...

  The higher you go, the more mold there is above your head.

  By the time we reached the third floor, the mold above our heads almost surrounded the entire back of the stairs.

  This overwhelming mycelium breeds dense black spores.

  It's enough to make a cryptophobic patient go into shock right here.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia and the others are people with strong hearts.

  They endured all kinds of discomfort, pretending not to see this disgusting thing, and moved up step by step.

  But when they stepped onto the third floor, the footprints in front of them were gone.

  "etc!"

  Han Qingxia stopped the young man who was walking quickly in front of him.

  The young man turned his head suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

  "Look at the footprints on the ground."

  Han Qingxia held him back, and everyone's eyes fell on the upcoming third floor.

  There was only thick dust on the steps of the third floor.

  It looked like it had been abandoned for a year or two, and no one had ever set foot on it.

  But it was obvious that Zhang Zheshan and his group came up from here.

  There was no other way before them.

  Han Qingxia pulled the young man back. She stood in his position and looked towards the corridor on the third floor.

  The corridors on the third floor were as messy and dilapidated as the first floor.