203

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (203)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(203)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Oh, it's not necessary. It's human instinct in special times. I didn't do it on purpose. Besides, a useless woman like Hu Mingyu who has no special powers can be used as a meat pad for me. I'm much more important than him."

  "Apologise!" Lin Ming's face changed from his usual gentleness, and he said in an extremely gloomy and cold manner.

  When Hou Feng saw this, his playful face showed displeasure, and finally he reluctantly said, "Okay, I'm wrong."

  After that he left.

  His attitude made Hu Mingyu even more angry. Lin Ming sighed, "Mingyu, forget it, give me some face."

  Hu Mingyu's eyes suddenly turned red, "If my husband was still here, he would definitely cut Hou Feng into pieces with a thousand knives!"

  After Hu Mingyu finished speaking, he also ran away.

  Seeing this, the other two girls followed Lin Ming's instructions to accompany her.

  Lin Ming, on the other hand, worked with everyone to lift his car back to see if it could still be used.

  At this time, the sun was setting.

  Han Qingxia set up camp here, and after cleaning up all the zombies wandering within a kilometer, everyone got together.

  "Wait until daylight tomorrow before taking action. Be careful tonight."

  "Um."

  "Um."

  Today they got a piece of information that there were a lot of mutated zombies in the mountains. After some discussion, they decided to choose a prudent approach and spend the night outside the mountains.

  To avoid going into the mountains and encountering a group of mutated zombies at night.

  Caution is the boat.

  They set up a hot meal here. What they ate today was stewed rice, which was made with fresh rice and filled with diced chicken, ham, bacon, eggs, various dried vegetable buns, and sauce buns. A big pot, a pot of meat, vegetables and rice for each person, and a bottle of ice-cold drink.

  The smell is so good!

  "Since I've been with my eldest sister, we've eaten more." Tang Jian ate happily.

  After forming an alliance with Han Qingxia, the happiest thing was to sign with Tang Jian and the others. Not to mention anything else, the quality of the food has skyrocketed!

  It makes them reluctant to return to the base now. They would rather fight zombies outside every day and stay in the alliance team full of dangers than go back to eat vegetable soup and rice.

  Although the food at their K1 base has improved a lot now.

  There is really no way to compare with them!

  While Tang Jian was eating happily, a man suddenly walked towards them.

  "Wow, your rice tastes so good!"