289

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (289)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (289)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They can't stop such a strong zombie wave!

  And now...

  "Boss, do we no longer have to worry about zombies suddenly attacking us?"

  Luo Le looked at all this excitedly, "Yes."

  From now on, they will stop zombies within the safe iron wall.

  No longer have to be like before, everyone clings to the farm with almost no fortifications, fighting against the zombie wave with difficulty.

  Don't worry about being surrounded by zombies one day while you're asleep.

  They have a barrier.

  All of this is the protection brought to him by his idol Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia is awesome!

  The Midsummer Alliance is awesome!

  Luo Le's admiration for Han Qingxia has reached its peak again!

  Chapter 238 Mid-Autumn Festival Gift Package

  Mid-September.

  Traditional Mid-Autumn Festival.

  Before the Mid-Autumn Festival, Han Qingxia's first quarter defense line was set up.

  She was looking at the map in her office.

  The first line of defense starts from the north and south simultaneously.

  Each built ten kilometers.

  The large defensive wall was designed by engineers at the base who stayed up late at night.

  It saves materials and time while ensuring sturdiness and offensive characteristics.

  The north and south directions will be built simultaneously. While building, the small base for sniping zombies outside will be retreated to the inside of the defense line.

  Those little white dots one after another will no longer fight alone.

  Swinging like duckweeds in the tide of zombies.

  They will enter the defense line and fight against the zombies outside the iron wall in a safe area.

  Only after the official construction of the first line of defense is completed will the real physical frontier against zombies truly appear.

  At that time, zombies were swarming in both BC cities, and she was not afraid.

  Han Qingxia learned that the first defensive line in the south had just been built yesterday when a zombie wave ushered in.

  The confrontation was pretty good.

  She smiled with satisfaction.

  Come on, Han Qingxia, keep building!

  Build the Summer Alliance into the strongest survivor castle!

  After handling production and front-line matters, Han Qingxia rarely had such a little free time.