287

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (287)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (287)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Three days later, Zhang Zheshan saw the combat team entering their mine.

  Those groups of zombies that they thought were terrifying and unstoppable were easily eliminated by those people.

  The zombie pits at the foot of the mountain were wiped out by powerful firepower. The zombie groups on the top of the mountain that they had been cautious about for fear of touching were also wiped out. The old family building at the foot of the mountain was cleared out within half a day.

  They sacrificed many of their companions to clear a relatively safe small area for activities. In the hands of these people, they were all wiped out in less than a day.

  At this moment, Zhang Zheshan truly saw Han Qingxia's strength.

  It turns out that there are really people who have begun to lead the survivors to fight back against the zombies when ordinary people are struggling to survive.

  This power is so strong that he looks up to it!

  He couldn't help but think that ever since he met Han Qingxia, he had always found her extremely mysterious.

  As soon as she took action, she saved Xiuxiu who was bleeding heavily. She followed them out and gave him a casual word at the door, and they escaped a large wave of zombie crises.

  Especially when they were in the old family building, their team was the first to wake up. When they were chased by a group of zombies, Han Qingxia's words from time to time could calm him down.

  He can say with certainty that without Han Qingxia, the children in their base would not have been born!

  Even if Han Qingxia had not come here to lure the zombies down from the top of the mountain, they would be safer outside, and they would not be able to return safely with their belongings from their families!

  Without Han Qingxia, all of them would be in trouble!

  She also told them that by joining them, their children would have access to school, someone would protect them, and they would have plenty of supplies to redeem.

  Everything she said was true.

  Someone really came over to clean up the zombies for them, and his sister Zhang Haitang could enter City A and go to school again. Their alliance had a rich list of supplies, which they could exchange at will as long as they worked to mine ore .

  After Zhang Zheshan saw that everything she said came true, he felt that he had met the god of salvation.

  Without hesitation, he chose to take all the survivors to join Han Qingxia's base.

  "Dip - +32 base residents detected."

  "Reward the host with 3200 points!"

  "Reward residents with special abilities to copy!"

  "Dip--we already have water-based abilities, and water-based abilities have been strengthened!"

  "Dip - The birth of a new baby in the base is detected, and the host will be rewarded with double the health value of all the children in the base!"