311-320

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (311)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (311)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The rapid high temperature instantly burned a straight burn on the top of his head.

  When the bullet passed through him, an unknown liquid flowed out between his legs.

  "Dr. Kang."

  Behind Dr. Kang, a cold voice sounded behind him.

  Only then did Dr. Kang's blank consciousness come back to his senses. He stiffened his neck and turned his head. When he saw the young man walking towards him, he said loudly, "Sir Ning."

  Han Qingxia, who was holding a gun, saw the person approaching, and his eyebrows gradually became serious.

  Because with every step he took, a powerful mental pressure came over him.

  So far, Han Qingxia, except for the people in her Midsummer Alliance, among all the superpowers she has encountered outside, Rong Yin is the only one with the strongest strength.

  The young man in front of him had powers no less powerful than Rongyin.

  His spiritual powers spread all over the sky, trying to detect all of them.

  Han Qingxia's eyes turned cold and sharp, and even more overwhelming mental powers came back to suppress her.

  These people have strong abilities, but they are all far from her!

  "boom--"

  Invisible fluctuations bloomed in the air.

  Like a big wave, it breaks up immediately!

  The young man who was walking forward stopped.

  He raised his head and looked at the girl in front of him in disbelief.

  "Who are you?" he asked in surprise.

  "She is my sister." Lu Qiyan walked up to Han Qingxia at this time, "I am Lu Qiyan."

  The young man's eyes gradually fell on Lu Qiyan.

  After looking at him, the young man looked at Han Qingxia again.

  "Did you just want to kill the manager of our base?" He said in a cold tone.

  "Are you as blind as that old man with blurry eyes? You didn't see us cleaning up the zombies. Do you blame me for him being shot to death?" Han Qingxia started directly.

  Ning Mo: "..."

  "You, you..." Dr. Kang came to his senses at this time, and the horror on his pale face gradually turned into anger, "Is it a random shooting!"

  "What are you! Not only are your eyes dim, but your ears are also bad! It's not shooting randomly!" Han Qingxia went up and slapped him, "The gunshots outside are so loud, you rush out, you are deaf! You are relying on me to cause us trouble." ! If you are deaf and blind to your level, quickly find a grave and jump in to die!"

  Dr. Kang: "..."

  Everyone: "..."

  "puff!"