246

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (246)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (246)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The black muzzles of the guns were raised together, and the pressure of the confrontation instantly soared.

  "Mr. Ling, they are refugees who escaped from the subway station." Li Kai said, who had just spoken to Han Qingxia.

  "Mr. Ling! They even killed Shan Xiong!" said another person below.

  Hearing this, the woman on the second floor frowned. Her eyes fell from Han Qingxia to Shan Xiong's body lying on the ground next to her, her eyes full of complexity.

  After staring at Han Qingxia and the pile of black gun muzzles and thinking for three seconds, she took the initiative to put away her gun and said, "You all come up first!"

  There are so many people on the first floor underground, and there are so many zombies outside. They can be tempted by them at any time and break through their doors. Once they fall, nothing upstairs can be saved.

  What's more, the group of people in front of them are large in number and well-equipped. They have so many guns and are far stronger than them. If they want to attack, they may not be able to bear it.

  After weighing the pros and cons, the woman asked Han Qingxia and the others to go up.

  Go directly to the second floor above ground, far away from the ground below.

  Han Qingxia and everyone looked at each other, and everyone put away their weapons, but still held them in their hands, which meant they could attack at any time.

  Everyone went up the stairs to the second floor, and Li Kai and others carried Shan Xiong's body up.

  After reaching the second floor, the zombies outside the first floor gradually dispersed and wandered around the rolling shutter door because the target completely disappeared from their attack range.

  "Who are you?" Ling Yu asked Han Qingxia with the people from his base after they went to the second floor.

  "Midsummer Alliance, Han Qingxia."

  "Midsummer Alliance?" Ling Yu's delicate brows tightened.

  "Haven't you heard of her?" Han Qingxia looked up and down at the woman in front of her without hesitation. She was in her late twenties and early twenties, with an upright appearance. She was not a top beauty, but she had an amazing figure and was full of royal air.

  The more Han Qingxia looked at it, the more surprised she became. This was the first female leader she had seen in the apocalypse.

  In a peaceful environment, it is not easy for women and men to compete for superiority, let alone in the context of the end of the world.

  Women are born with weak physical fitness, low strength, soft hearts, and aversion to killing. These are all fatal flaws.

  They will inevitably fall to the bottom of the ethnic structure.

  Until now, she had only seen the female leader in front of her.

  "No." Ling Yu shook her head slightly, her eyes still falling on Han Qingxia, "Where are you from?"