301-310

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels
52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (301)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (301)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Wang Jiao's eyebrows skipped a beat.

  They are a group of ordinary people who have never held a knife.

  There are more than 40,000 people in Ark Base, 5,000 are the initial garrison, and 10,000 people were specially rescued by helicopters from Ark Base.

  Everyone else is a resident and visitor to the prairie.

  After the zombie virus broke out on the grassland, it advanced extremely slowly, because here, the land is really vast and sparsely populated. If everyone spreads out and runs away, they can avoid the source of the zombies.

  Later, after they discovered a large base on the grassland one after another, they all evacuated here.

  Lin Yu, Wang Jiao and these people were tourists who escaped from the famine at that time.

  Before the end of the world, they were just a group of programmers engaged in mental work. They were extremely ordinary.

  Accordingly, after they entered Ark-1, the managers here arranged them directly on the first and second floors.

  Engage in heavy physical labor production.

  These people are at the bottom of the Ark One, with the worst food and the worst living environment, but they have to bear 99% of the labor. The pyramid social structure is the current situation of the Ark One.

  The lower the people go, the nobler their status is and the greater the power they hold. The people on the lower level can exploit and bully all the untouchables above at will. The managers at each level are only responsible for suppressing and exploiting them.

  If anyone is dissatisfied, just kick him out of the bunker.

  This is not a continuation of human hope at all, but a paradise for some people.

  Xu Youqi without any strength can bully them all.

  Wang Jiao and others have long been dissatisfied with the subordinates and managers of Ark-1.

  But they have been enslaved for too long.

  He didn't know how to resist at all, and he didn't have the strength, so he had already resigned himself to his fate.

  When he saw the murderous look in Lin Yu's eyes, he felt his eyebrows jump.

  Lin Yu is extraordinary.

  Lin Yu stopped talking to him. He looked at Han Qingxia and his group walking away in front of him, and he quickly followed them.

  Follow them closely.

  Han Qingxia walked among the crowd.

  Lu Qiyan led people to clear the way ahead, and Dr. Kang marked the fastest path on the map they gave them.

  But it was obvious that no matter where you went, the first floor of the bunker was full of zombies.

  "Ho ho ho!"