191

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (191)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (191)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They gritted their teeth and moved forward. The more zombies were cleared, the smaller the threat in the future.

  The merit lies in the present time and the benefit lies in the future.

  But Qi Sang is not optimistic about Han Qingxia now, because first of all, the weather is starting to get hot now, not the cold wave period in February or March.

  The cold wave greatly restricts the movement of zombies, making them much easier to eradicate.

  Now that the weather is getting hotter day by day, the zombies will only move faster.

  Furthermore, Chengbei District is a large district with a population of more than 200,000.

  If Han Qingxia wanted to go deep into the city center, she would inevitably encounter a large number of zombies. She brought several bases to fight with them. There were more than 500 people in the K1 base and more than 400 people in the Tinder base . Plus her Midsummer base and another small base, the total It's just a team of more than a thousand people.

  How could Han Qingxia dare to fight with such a small number of people against an army of more than 200,000 zombies?

  Does she have any top-secret trump card?

  "Everyone should spray this before going out!"

  "Put two capsules into each person's mouth. If there is a critical moment when a zombie approaches, you will bite the capsules in your mouth!"

  "yes!"

  Han Qingxia distributed spray capsules developed by Ouyang Lanxin to everyone.

  The method of use was improved countless times by Ouyang Lan.

  The subject of the experiment is Qin Ke.

  Everyone in the Midsummer Alliance was armed with the zombie spray recently developed by Han Qingxia, and then everyone charged towards the center of the city!

  This time, everyone at Midsummer Base was surprised to discover something.

  The new spray brought by Han Qingxia is simply a life-saving trump card!

  Tang Jian, who was on the front line, went to lure a zombie swarm in a residential area, and accidentally detonated a super large zombie swarm. Zombies swarmed in from all directions. He Zhangping desperately ran towards their ambush point, walking on both sides of the road. Zombies kept flying.

  Tang Jian was extremely surprised to find that the zombies that were about to rush to him were stagnant for a second or two.

  Tang Jian took advantage of this life-saving moment or two to fight his way out.

  Just as he was about to rush into their ambush area, a power-mutated zombie suddenly jumped out and knocked him down with huge force.

  It opened its bloody mouth and bit into Tang Jian's neck with a mouthful of foul-smelling wind.

Rebirth In The Apocalypse: The Boss Starts By Hoarding Millions Of Goods(2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara