284

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (284)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (284)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia's clear voice sounded behind her.

  The old woman who hurried in heard her voice and suddenly became furious, "So you are a bad guy too! You want to separate me and my son too!"

  "Be obedient and let us all leave. Otherwise, I won't be polite."

  "You have a beautiful idea! I will never be separated from my son!" the old woman shouted.

  Just then, she heard a voice.

  "Mom, I want to go out."

  When the old woman heard Qin Ke's voice, she immediately became calm in her furious state. She turned the old man's head to look at Qin Ke.

  Qin Ke winked at Han Qingxia.

  He walked up to the old woman and looked at her with a smile, "Mom, I'm old. It's time to go out and make my own way."

  "You don't want your son to stay in the mining factory all his life and have no future, right?"

  When the old woman heard this, her body became more and more stiff, "But, outside, you will be laughed at."

  "Even if I get laughed at, I still want to go. I want to do what I like, see the outside world, make new friends, and be a free eagle."

  "Mom, let us go out." Qin Ke looked sincere.

  It's so sincere that it's touching.

  When the old woman saw Qin Ke like this, the excitement and joy on her face gradually disappeared, "Are you really my Xiaoqiang?"

  "Of course, I'm your son Xiaoqiang." Qin Ke half-crouched in front of her with a smile.

  She suddenly stretched out her hand to take off the blindfold on Qin Ke's face. When his blindfold was about to fall, Qin Ke's eyes were blocked by a hand.

  Han Qingxia looked at the woman in front of her with murderous intent in her eyes. She sympathized with her and did not want to use extreme means to solve the problem, but now, it was the last moment.

  If you can't trick them, you can only kill them.

  At the last moment, the old man turned around, her back to them, and limped toward the door.

  "If you want to leave, just go."

  "Let's go."

  "In the future, I will go home and take a look when I have time."

  Chapter 234 A very ordinary survivor

  "boom!"

  Follow the old woman into the house.

  The door in front of Han Qingxia and Qin Ke was completely closed.

  The corridor in front of them turned into a completely unfamiliar corridor.

  It is no longer the long corridor on the first floor filled with messy items.

  At this time, they also saw people who had fainted at the stairs on the third floor.