283

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (283)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (283)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Let me go! I want to save my wife and children!"

  Wu Hai's voice penetrated from nowhere.

  The expression of the old woman who was talking to Han Qingxia with a smile suddenly changed.

  She left Han Qingxia in an extremely gloomy tone and strode outside.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, he immediately followed.

  As soon as she went out, she saw Qin Ke outside the door.

  "How are you?"

  "I'm very fine." Han Qingxia looked at the door. The old lady had already gone out, "Follow me quickly!"

  She rushed to the door and found it locked.

  "You guys stay in the house while mom gets rid of all the annoying people. Our family will not be separated in the future." The old woman's voice came from outside the door.

  Chapter 233 Powerful Mental Power

  "Mom, open the door!" Qin Ke slapped the door vigorously, trying to call her back.

  But after the sound outside the door fell, it disappeared.

  "Get out of the way, I'll do it!" Han Qingxia took two steps back.

  When Qin Ke heard this, he immediately stepped aside.

  There was a "clang" sound.

  Han Qingxia kicked the door lock.

  The large old-fashioned iron door was immediately dented, and the lock core was exposed.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Three consecutive kicks with a loud click.

  The door opened.

  Qin Ke gave Han Qingxia a thumbs up.

  Captain Beauty, awesome!

  I've never been able to get my hands dirty without making too many beeps.

  After the door was kicked open, Han Qingxia pushed the door open and went outside.

  The next second, she and Qin Ke were stunned.

  Because what appeared in front of them was exactly the same interior.

  In a clean and dusty old room, two open, moldy cans of yellow peaches were placed on the square wooden table.

  Qin Ke stood behind Han Qingxia. When he saw the scene in front of him, he looked behind him. It was like in a mirror, everything was placed symmetrically.

  "How did you do it?"

  Han Qingxia closed her eyes, "Mutated mental superpowers, we are in her core area."

  There is a generally accepted version of the classification of superpowers in the previous life. Superpowers are generated based on human constitution.