245

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels
52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (245)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (245)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ouch--"

  It's a pity that although her movement was small, the movement of the security zombies was loud.

  It let out a shrill scream as its head hit the ground.

  In an instant.

  All the zombies in the transfer area of ​​​​Line 2 were alarmed!

  "Get in quickly!"

  Han Qingxia said to everyone.

  At this moment, everyone stopped being cautious and all ran forward with striding steps.

  Bai Lu was the first to run to the rolling shutter door. He pulled it and found it was locked, "Captain Han, it's locked!"

  "Qin Ke! Unlock!" As soon as he said it, Han Qingxia called Qin Ke's name.

  Qin Ke, whose name was called: "..."

  He walked out from the crowd, took out a piece of wire with great skill, and fiddled with the keyhole. He forced the door to open and pick the lock.

  Within a few clicks, the lock of the rolling shutter door opened with a click.

  But Qin Ke pulled up and realized that there was a crash and several locks fell down, "Captain Beauty, there are several locks inside."

  "Keep driving!"

  Qin Ke: "..."

  "Hold on." Qin Ke asked others to lift the rolling shutter door a crack, then stretched out his hand to find the locks one by one.

  With a crash, several large iron chains were opened by Qin Ke. Seeing that he had opened it to the last lock, all the zombies behind him had arrived. When they were blocked by Han Qingxia's air shield, he stepped on him with one foot .hand.

  "What do you trash want to do? Is this a place you can enter! Trash! Feed the zombies!" An extremely arrogant male voice sounded from behind the rolling shutter door.

  Han Qingxia heard the sound and looked back. Inside the mall behind the rolling shutter door, a group of people appeared at some unknown time.

  The leading man was behind the rolling shutter door, stepping hard on Qin Ke. Looking at the people fleeing in front of him, a condescending and contemptuous smile gradually appeared on his face.

  If you still want to enter their territory, you are a bunch of garbage feeding zombies, please die quickly! He'll have a good show later, let's see how these fleeing idiots are bitten to death by zombies!

  "boom!"

  Han Qingxia followed the sound and shot the speaker to death.

  "Qin Ke! Keep driving!" she shouted loudly.

  "Click--"

  Following Han Qingxia's sharp gunshot, Qin Ke's last lock was opened.

  There was a "crash", and until the rolling shutter door was opened, the other people in the group inside didn't react.